Iptv on my zgemma poor

Adey100

Can i get some advice please. I loaded the xstream addon on my zgemma with an iptv line .
The channels work for a while glitch and go off i come out and go back in and they work for a time they freeze also . So i get onto the supplier who says its the xtream addon and the zgemma which are not up to it . Just need to know if anyone has the same or is he bulling me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i use the xcplugin with multiple servers all plays great on the h2s,but i have changed to eplayer instead of gstreamer

Dont know what eplayer and gstreamer are can you explain please Sir
Thank you for the reply by the way

i find streaming fine
but i find the large bouquet they sent very slow at times
so i have made it smaller
also have it for xcplugin dont like it. not slow but just dont like the plugin

I've not really noticed but to be fair I don't really use it that often. It's only used for certain channels.

I did watch the game
The other night on a hd channel and it played fine.

Found this out by complete accident,in HD, pick 16.9 screen size ,it plays fine then sticks and restarts ok,in SD it's ok all the time,BUT change your screen size and the HD picture is good all the time,for example select not 16.9 and drop down to the box 14 .7 size it works ok but then your stuck with a weeeeee screen size ..

Do you find any difference between SD and HD streams? My zgemma struggles with HD but is fine with SD.
HD takes 3 times more processing than SD as the amount of pixels in the picture to steam which is why so many people have issues with the zgemma on slow speed broadband,The i55 is good at it but the rest are crap,Tested all this 12 months ago and if you see iptv playing on a magbox or Vu+,extrend et 8500 then you would see a massive difference

HD takes 3 times more processing than SD as the amount of pixels in the picture to steam which is why so many people have issues with the zgemma on slow speed broadband,The i55 is good at it but the rest are crap,Tested all this 12 months ago and if you see iptv playing on a magbox or Vu+,extrend et 8500 then you would see a massive difference
Cool. My mate's got an et8500 so I'll see how his does.

What's a decent type of box to use for IPTV? My LG has a built in app. I'm new to it. Hard to manually add EPG to the bloody zGemma.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

What's a decent type of box to use for IPTV? My LG has a built in app. I'm new to it. Hard to manually add EPG to the bloody zGemma.

I set up 6 smart tvs last 2 days for people and it has a fantastic epg guide if your provider includes which mine does,Either a mac coce or m3u app to upload in 2 minutes and just restart the tv and your on,I created a favourites list for the one i fitted,Just go down through the channel and add a tick and save,Job done and just press favs and all your channels are there for you

I did test the app on my LG and didn't see any sort of EPG or way of viewing it. Maybe I should give it a go again.

Its down to your provider if its included,what they do is they have the option on their xtream panel which most use for creating their files,lists and bouquets for resllers ect,It does cost more to the main supplier but what a good option to have,I can pass on my provider if it helps

Last edited:
If your provider has decent quality streams I may be interested. Does yours have the EPG support.

On the one in testing sky sports one freezes a lot.

Last edited:
If your provider has decent quality streams I may be interested. Does yours have the EPG support.

On the one in testing sky sports one freezes a lot.

What box is it and what is your broadband speed

I'm on a zGemma at the minute but also have the option of my smart TV app on my LG too. And internet's 250mb

I'm interested to see if this is my IPTV provider that's not very good? Or if there's a list of good ones somewhere? I've had the service a few days and it freezes every 10-15 mins so I have to change channels and go back. It's actually gone off altogether this evening. The provider claims it's either my box or my signal.
I've double checked and my broadband speed is well over 10mbs. And I'm actually getting decent service on channels not IPTV
Any ideas or tips would be great :)
Also

Last edited:
Back