Iptv on my zgemma poor

Iptv that's built into ipab image is good.

U can record and it's got good epg.

Mine works great on the h52s.

I'm interested to see if this is my IPTV provider that's not very good? Or if there's a list of good ones somewhere? I've had the service a few days and it freezes every 10-15 mins so I have to change channels and go back. It's actually gone off altogether this evening. The provider claims it's either my box or my signal.
I've double checked and my broadband speed is well over 10mbs. And I'm actually getting decent service on channels not IPTV
Any ideas or tips would be great :)
Also
10 mbs is slow for running iptv and if your using a zgemma no wonder its buffering

Moving forward then what is best for running iptv firestick / firetv ? Mag254

thanks for all the information on and off here :)

I'm now starting to get freezing too on my H2s box going my head in.. Emailed supplier had no answer. My DL sped is 30mb on average was fine to start with have the smart iptv app also on Samsung 6 series uhd and its better on there but not much

I have also been playing with the zgemma h2h running wooshbuild.
Used echahhenizer to get the m3u onto the box. edited the bouquets manually and removed channels im not interested in.

Its working perfectly and the hd streams in 1080 (according to the menu bar)

The only thing annoying me at the moment is the lack of channel numbers and no epg.

I have a sly line running alongside, with this set up im able to enjoy the best of both worlds iptv and sly.

Does anyone have a way of adding an epg and channel numbers without having to manually do it for each and every channel?

I have a Zgemma h2s with both Sly and IPTV running on it with fully working EPG for both.
Is there anyway I can remove the 'dark' non-working Sly Tv channels and replace them with the working IPTV one's and keep them like that even after ABM updates?

Menu and remove and add your Sly ones in is an option or just contact your supplier and he should find a back up and re-swap them and sync it back to your box is what I do.

Menu and remove and add your Sly ones in is an option or just contact your supplier and he should find a back up and re-swap them and sync it back to your box is what I do.

Remove and add don't work as next time ABM updates it brings back the non-working Sly channels

what if you set 'keep not indexed file' to yes will that help in ABM so you don't have to disable ABM itself?

No not indexed only allows other channels from other sat.xml to be included ie Irish channels in uk bouquets.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Back