Iptv on zgemma h2h help

Bigphil86

Hi is there anyone in bb3 area that can come an set up my zgemma h2h with iptv channels please.
Please don't message with ways to do it myself as am a complete doughnut
Cash waiting

Setting up IPTV on a zgemma box can be a pain. if your budget can afford it buy a android box for around £35 and it will be far easier for you to do it yourself

Hi is there anyone in bb3 area that can come an set up my zgemma h2h with iptv channels please.
Please don't message with ways to do it myself as am a complete doughnut
Cash waiting
It is easy enough to set up on a h2h, just takes a bit of time, happy to give you a bit of help if you like and I know an iptv provider on techkings that has a pretty good service, just PM me if you want to have a bash at doing it yourself, I reckon you would be up and running in an hour or two at the most.

Less time than mate an hour or 2 is that with having a brew in between take about 15 minuites via team viewer if provider has a plugin or an opkg for jedi and full install guide lol

Less time than mate an hour or 2 is that with having a brew in between take about 15 minuites via team viewer if provider has a plugin or an opkg for jedi and full install guide lol
Just allowing him extra time to get his sub on aswell, just letting him know its alot easier than he thinks.

I managed it on my h2s all working good but could never get the bloody epg to work no matter what I tried.

I like to try and help people by encouraging them to try and do it themselves, as its the best way to learn more about the box that they are using.

True but in his first post he admits to being a doughnut and I think he will get frustrated and end up giving up.

I managed it on my h2s all working good but could never get the bloody epg to work no matter what I tried.
Did you reflash with open atv 6.2 brother and what was setup I've never had problem with epg apart from when ipab used epg fudge setting

Done a reflash of open atv 6.2 then put wooshbuild because that’s what I’m use to.
I used Jedi maker very easy to install put my user and pass in all good just that bloody epg.

Could be skin related as when I use a different skin to wb HD one epg dosnt populate but using the one mentioned it does

Back