Iptv on zgemma h2h help

With Jedi latest update when you goto playlist and press ok set Use Provider and Rytec EPG yes, create bouquets then in epg import choose your IPTV source and all Sky UK Rytec options. Jedi should try and edit service ref for UK IPTV to match Sky service ref

It should take no longer than 30 mintues to setup. Always use open atv that is the recommended image for zgwmma no matter what anybody tells you. If you still have problems get in touch via pm and i will help.

Before you start make sure all the family safe setting on turned off and it may be a good idea to restart your router.

I like to try and help people by encouraging them to try and do it themselves, as its the best way to learn more about the box that they are using.
Well in that case i would like help setting up a zgemma h5 box from scratch plz. did buy it 2 run vm but im hearing that some channels have gone bye bye. was thinking of getting iptv on it but dont know anyone who has a good service. Help?

It should take no longer than 30 mintues to setup. Always use open atv that is the recommended image for zgwmma no matter what anybody tells you. If you still have problems get in touch via pm and i will help.

Before you start make sure all the family safe setting on turned off and it may be a good idea to restart your router.
thx. just d/ld it. do i need 2 slap that onto a formatted usb stick n whack it into the zgemma box?

Back