Iptv openbox no name channel problem

You got me wrong, It's all good you are helping user's out, I did not know this option was not on all panel's it was not a sale pitch LOL

I haven't got anything wrong, you started off with what's all the fuss about. I proceeded to tell you that not all users have this option and you chose to ignore it and keep going on. If your unsure on other panels maybe you should reserved your original post.

You got me wrong, It's all good you are helping user's out, I did not know this option was not on all panel's it was not a sale pitch LOL

I haven't got anything wrong, you started off with what's all the fuss about. I proceeded to tell you that not all users have this option and you chose to ignore it and keep going on. If your unsure on other panels maybe you should reserved your original post.

I am not saying there is anything wrong with waynee helping user's out, I am just saying if you get the no channel name problem you have been given the wrong m3u for the openbox
You have upset wayne by no means to do so but its not the case for everyone to get channels with lists on,No worries and we are all big boys here

Hi all, I'm pretty new to tech kings and have an interest in certain aspects of these posts. I am a visual programmer with over 20 years experience. I've noticed that a few people are experiencing problems with using the iptv service on their almost dead openbox. Well let me inform you the iptv service works very well on a openbox. I got a few test lines from various people and received them in m3u format. On loading the list into my openbox I soon become aware that the channel name just said "no name" well I have a quick fix for this. I've made a little scanner that will adjust your m3u file and name them correctly and save the correct file name WebTv.m3u. This is very easy to use and very quick and effortless. This is free of charge and with the permission of the admins I will include the link or upload to the files section. I just think it's nice to give something back to the community that help so many people.

A Windows PC is needed, and a m3u file that gives you a no name on the channel. Nothing worse than not knowing what channel your on.

There are no advertising in the program, no payment, no donate buttons, no adware, no spyware. Just a clean helpful program.

So if an admin can contact me regarding permissions please.

Any questions please fire away.

Regards Wayne
Hi Waynee could u send me the link please thanks

Hi all, I'm pretty new to tech kings and have an interest in certain aspects of these posts. I am a visual programmer with over 20 years experience. I've noticed that a few people are experiencing problems with using the iptv service on their almost dead openbox. Well let me inform you the iptv service works very well on a openbox. I got a few test lines from various people and received them in m3u format. On loading the list into my openbox I soon become aware that the channel name just said "no name" well I have a quick fix for this. I've made a little scanner that will adjust your m3u file and name them correctly and save the correct file name WebTv.m3u. This is very easy to use and very quick and effortless. This is free of charge and with the permission of the admins I will include the link or upload to the files section. I just think it's nice to give something back to the community that help so many people.

A Windows PC is needed, and a m3u file that gives you a no name on the channel. Nothing worse than not knowing what channel your on.

There are no advertising in the program, no payment, no donate buttons, no adware, no spyware. Just a clean helpful program.

Regards Wayne

Regards Wayne
Hi Waynee could u send me the link please thanks

Regards Wayne

Regards Wayne

Regards Wayne
hi could you please send me the link sir thank you

Regards Wayne
Hi mate can you send me the link in pm please mate much appreciated buddy as it's been doing my head in no name channels

Regards Wayne
Hi mate can you send me the link in pm please mate much appreciated buddy as it's been doing my head in no name channels

Hi Waynee I'm new to all this as well all my channels have been scrambled I only get freeview channels can you help me or point me in the right direction many thanks

Sent from my SM-T585 using Tapatalk

Hi Waynee I'm new to all this as well all my channels have been scrambled I only get freeview channels can you help me or point me in the right direction many thanks

Sent from my SM-T585 using Tapatalk

You need to go down the iptv route to restore channels. I don't not offer any iptv service sorry.

Hi I've downloaded the link but says failed when I try to install. Help please. Someone mentioned changing the name. i tried that but still nothing. I got a v8s box. Thanks

Regards Wayne
Hi mate new to openbox is there a file I can use to get iptv as most sky channels on open have gone for quite a wile and still waiting for channel list update thanks mate scott

Hi mate new to openbox is there a file I can use to get iptv as most sky channels on open have gone for quite a wile and still waiting for channel list update thanks mate scott

Iptv is the route to go down. You will see posts that openbox don't work with iptv, ignore them it works ok. Openbox is not the correct way to view iptv though as you will not get a epg TV guide. Also you don't get categories as broken down sports etc. You can get a free trial by asking in the iptv request forum on here and ask for a M3U version. If you want a new iptv box go for a mag box or a zgemma i55.

Cheers Wayne

Back