Iptv or kodi apps

Hey guys.

I've been using iptv awhile now but I've a feeling the enf is near. Hopefully not.

I've been talking to a guy on here that supplies a service but it's more so apps based. Peacock, Setanta and lots more on kodi.. Anyone any experience with a service like this that can give me an insight into how the football works on it. I don't for a second assume it's flawless but is it a good experience for live events and football or is it usually laggy?

Hey guys.

I've been using iptv awhile now but I've a feeling the end is near. Hopefully not.

I suspect so too, definitely good to start exploring alternatives before it all goes dark. I've bought a Peacock sub for EPL, hopefully it'll perform well once the season starts - it's been spot on so far.

I suspect so too, definitely good to start exploring alternatives before it all goes dark. I've bought a Peacock sub for EPL, hopefully it'll perform well once the season starts - it's been spot on so far.
Sounds promising.. The guy I'm chatting to has all the apps. I'm just not sure how it works and how it will behave if everyone is watching the same thing at the same time.. I'll start with a month tho and see how it goes. Hopefully yours keeps running well

Sounds promising.. The guy I'm chatting to has all the apps. I'm just not sure how it works and how it will behave if everyone is watching the same thing at the same time.. I'll start with a month tho and see how it goes. Hopefully yours keeps running well

If it's the guy I think it is then he's been running that service a good while so I expect it'll be very good. Nothing to lose by subscribing for a month, good luck with it.

Guys there is too much money in this stuff for it to go dark. but if it does there is always vipbox.

You could have both iptv plus peacock satanta Fubu etc.
I know a few members on here who has iptv plus the apps you’ve mentioned and they have both if thing isn’t on iptv then you have the choice via an alternative.
All this talk of the end is near for iptv is simply because a new football season is about to start.
Peaople don’t realise there is numorus panels out there same with stream providers we got told iptv would make a comeback when xtream codes went down for good guess what only took a couple of months for it to be back up and running

Peaople don’t realise there is numorus panels out there same with stream providers we got told iptv would make a comeback when xtream codes went down for good guess what only took a couple of months for it to be back up and running

People also said CS would be back in a couple of weeks when that went dark and look how that ended up.

If you want evrey single premireship game you need fubo canada. Or you will need peacock and fubo USA will get you most of them.

Fubo CA will have some 4k matches aswell.

as I said in the other thread, We've had blocks for years, they haven't worked, iptv is still here, nothing has changed apart from Sky has now also got an injuction so they can attempt to stop illegal streaming of their shows as well as the footy

as I said in the other thread, We've had blocks for years, they haven't worked, iptv is still here, nothing has changed apart from Sky has now also got an injuction so they can attempt to stop illegal streaming of their shows as well as the footy
Yes. The difference is subs may go up a few pounds because to stop blocks so end users don't need a VPN. Is expensive.

True, essentially Sky can now block 24 hours a day, 7 days a week instead of just at times EPL is screened so I guess it's just continuing to be a game of cat and mouse between the powers that be and the providers but over a longer time span. Personally I'm just grateful iptv lasted as long as it did, it's saved me a fortune over the past few years so every day from now till it all goes dark is a bonus imo.

All this talk of iptv going dark is do you really think they are going to wait till beginning of a football season to block there own shows been streamed when they epically fail to block football and ppv boxing they would do it instantly not sit back and wait if they wanted to protect there contents.
Also 99.9% is on vod and series and available instantly after airing on tv so either way they would just be wasting money as everyone would still get to watch shows they like

Last edited by a moderator:
Back