Iptv or kodi apps

All this talk of iptv going dark is bullshite do you really think they are going to wait till beginning of a football season to block there own shows been streamed when they epically fail to block football and ppv boxing they would do it instantly not sit back and wait if they wanted to protect there contents.
Also 99.9% is on vod and series and available instantly after airing on tv so either way they would just be wasting money as everyone would still get to watch shows they like

I think they're going to target certain shows like their big flagship ones on Sky Atlantic and those kind of channels but they could possibly start doing it at peak movie watching times like Saturday Evening.

Movies on Sly tend to be available on VOD on IPTV anyway.

This is true but I think maybe Sky will target a big tv premier on a Saturday night or maybe Christmas movies because from the minute they block anything that block can now stay in place indefinitely as opposed to the EPL blocks that always got lifted in the hours after the match. So I think they might go for the "Sky Blocks Illegal Streamers" headline with a bit of publicity with a big name movie or series to attach it to. But obv just me thinking out loud there, I don't have the inside knowledge of Sky's blocking strategy that many on here must have to read them being so sure of how it will be.

IPTV is coming to an end though :cry::cry::LOL:

Tbh when I saw the news of the new blocks/court order posted I thought "Oh, here we go again, another wind up merchant here scaremongering" but then when I saw it was posted by such a well respected, long standing member I thought there must be something to worry about. And then everywhere it's mentioned on the forum, known iptv sellers are swarming on any posters who discuss it telling them it's a load of rubbish. That sets further alarm bells off for me. Fingers crossed it's a false alarm and providers find ways around the new high court injunction though.

Just argue the point if you want to, but peoples opinions cannot just be discounted just because they are opposite yours. I personally am getting tired of pile ons around here and will be issuing bans if it continues. We are renowned for being a friendly forum, it is something We will fight tooth and nail to keep.

Attack the point, not the man - Last chance.

ALSO, do not use language around here, we are losing advertising revenue that is imperitive to the server costs being met monthly around here. The rule of thumb is if you would not say it in frint of an eight year old, or allow them to say it - it is not to be put on our forum, thanks.

I personally do not think the end of the road is near, but I was wrong once before. I think that as soon as this particular method is blocked, there will be another close behind it - be it based on streaming from legit held supplier apps - Sky/VM/Amazon etc., or a new method of decrypting satellite sources.
for those who are worried that it is near, I personally wouldn't be going to any extra expense of subbing to MSN, peacock, or whatever unless it offers something else that IPTV doesn't.
I do like a lot of the stuff that you can get with a VP?n - I have Spotify, Tidal, and Strava for half the price or less by using a VPN to "be" in a different country when subbing.

This is true but I think maybe Sky will target a big tv premier on a Saturday night or maybe Christmas movies because from the minute they block anything that block can now stay in place indefinitely as opposed to the EPL blocks that always got lifted in the hours after the match. So I think they might go for the "Sky Blocks Illegal Streamers" headline with a bit of publicity with a big name movie or series to attach it to. But obv just me thinking out loud there, I don't have the inside knowledge of Sky's blocking strategy that many on here must have to read them being so sure of how it will be.
Interesting point, I’ve had IPTVfor a decade or so and I have never watched a movie on sky, neither has the wife and we are avid movie buffs .

I'm the same,I never watch sky movies but I do use the USA channels on my IPTV for movies as there are quite a few decent movie channels. I also still use Kodi quite a lot on my amazon box.

Tbh when I saw the news of the new blocks/court order posted I thought "Oh, here we go again, another wind up merchant here scaremongering" but then when I saw it was posted by such a well respected, long standing member I thought there must be something to worry about. And then everywhere it's mentioned on the forum, known iptv sellers are swarming on any posters who discuss it telling them it's a load of rubbish. That sets further alarm bells off for me. Fingers crossed it's a false alarm and providers find ways around the new high court injunction though.
Thete already is away around it. Most suppliers just apply it when the football is on.

What will probably happen they will basicly apply blocks all weekend and all evening when football is on. No point blocking if hardly anyone is watching.

Last edited:
Thete already is away around it. Most suppers just apy it when yhe football is on.

What will probably happen they will basicly apply blocks all weekend and all evening when football is on. No point blocking if hardly anyone is watching.
Jebus wept

Thete already is away around it. Most suppliers just apply it when the football is on.

I can't remember the last time my iptv went off so they either don't get blocked or they already have the way around it in place. Hopefully they're as good finding ways around the new super injunction blocks that are planned.

I can't remember the last time my iptv went off so they either don't get blocked or they already have the way around it in place. Hopefully they're as good finding ways around the new super injunction blocks that are planned.
They have the workaround mate otherwise you would be blocked.

I doubt it's the end. The good suppliers or determined one's will find a way round. But the apps you mentioned I use also which are good, you'll most likely need a VPN if in another country to unblock which can be a headache.

I doubt it's the end. The good suppliers or determined one's will find a way round. But the apps you mentioned I use also which are good, you'll most likely need a VPN if in another country to unblock which can be a headache.
I can see it being the end for suppliers giving out dns. They are certinaly going to be careful for a month or two.

Back