IPTV plugin for Infinity build

burnage

Installed the Wooshbuild infinity on a Zgemma H2H, runs perfect, the one plugin I cant find is the iptv one that comes with most builds,
Sure I've just overlooked it but does any one know if its available on the Infinity build ??

The plugin is available for ALL Enigma2 based systems/builds IF its not already installed on WB Infinity you can get it using the box remote. The plugin I think you are meaning has been given a revamp & a new name: its now called E2iPlayer, you can find/get the plugin:-

press the green button on remote while on a TV channel but with no menu's open....this will take you to the plugins section, looking at the bottom of the screen you should see a RED button for removing plugins & the GREEN button for download plugins. Press GREEN to goto download plugins...next you will see a window with a number of catagories (takes a few seconds to load), open 'extensions' & scroll down to find E2iPlayer, select it, confirm install, once installed you will find it in your browser plugins (green button from TV channel)

Thanks for the update, I will have a look tonight,
It was obviously the name I was missing, I have a couple of boxes that need updating but the tight gets wont pay for movies etc,

its a very good plugin once customised to how you want you want it, I know a few people not interested in sports/live stuff so they dont have/use any subs, they use fta sat & E2iPlayer to get everything they want.

I remember being able to filter out the non working providers etc and just leave in purely what you want, as you say it works for some people,
If it s not there they will ask for it at some point, so its easier to install everything for a quite life.

Back