IPTV problem - video and audio not displaying properly

Detritus

I have a Zgemma box set up for IPTV. It was originally running Xtream through a plugin. Unfortunately, it didnt work so well. When you chose a channel, teh vidoe woudl burst for a second or with the audio coming through and then the screen would go black and the audio would be distorted. Almost like it was playing at the wrong frequency and sounded a bit like the cartoon chipmunks.

The stranger thing is that the video preview on the openwebif login through a laptop shows what I should be seeing from the box.

The TV is only a couple of years old so I dont think its an issue with the television.

Has anyone had a similar issue and if so how did you resolve it?

I've still got to take a proper look at it to decide what I am going to do to resolve it, short of rebuilding the box again. It was originally flashed with wooshbuild without any issues.

Hi there, did you get anywhere with this? ive just installed xtream on my zgemma also running wooshbuild and my problem is when ever i selec a hd channel i get a few seconds preview then blank screen and you cant do anything, you have to switch off with button on back of box. sd channels are all ok. Sorry for hijacking thread

Speed is 76mb sky fibre max runs vod brilliantly and sd channels, hd channels however shows for a second or two then it's like the box is in stand by tv says no signal. You can switch box on/off with remote but nowt happens. Reset with button on back and it starts up fine, try and sd channel fine but as soon as you select hd shows for a second then shut down. Running wooshbuild and all updated this morning no difference. Any ideas please?

Back