IPTV Provider disappeared

Looks like a lot of us have sub to this re-seller mines still working fine. i also emailed them and got the same response about refunds etc.
Sad really because it was a bloody good service.
Just have to cross my fingers and hope my remaining 10 months continue.
Anyone PM me with a good private VPN
Thanks in advance

Looks like a lot of us have sub to this re-seller mines still working fine. i also emailed them and got the same response about refunds etc.
Sad really because it was a bloody good service.
Just have to cross my fingers and hope my remaining 10 months continue.
Anyone PM me with a good private VPN
Thanks in advance
There's ip vanish private Internet access hide my ass ghost express vpn I've put a link in for vpns and about each one https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&s...gg2MAA&usg=AFQjCNEeEXp86q8N_dF0l-vgtZ7lsYMHAw

I think a lot of people want pm in as to where we can get a supplier from now
I think a lot of people want pm in as to where we can get a supplier from now
to true diane but all ok so far it was good to have guys like xero who gave there free time to help not very tech
There's ip vanish private Internet access hide my ass ghost express vpn I've put a link in for vpns and about each one https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&s...gg2MAA&usg=AFQjCNEeEXp86q8N_dF0l-vgtZ7lsYMHAw
Morning am I best with using a vpn to prevent it been blocked hate to loose it with 10 months to go I thought said seller didn't like you using one confused Andy

to true diane but all ok so far it was good to have guys like xero who gave there free time to help not very tech

Morning am I best with using a vpn to prevent it been blocked hate to loose it with 10 months to go I thought said seller didn't like you using one confused Andy
The vpn won't stop you loosing services it will stop blocks of football if your isp blocks football at a weekend

Has anybody found out who the provider is for this service? I would recommend it to anyone...Still working fine for me and currently have 4 subscriptions running 100%...Have been with them since last year with hardly any issues...Just need to find out who the provider is...Then maybe we could continue in years to come

Has anybody found out who the provider is for this service? I would recommend it to anyone...Still working fine for me and currently have 4 subscriptions running 100%...Have been with them since last year with hardly any issues...Just need to find out who the provider is...Then maybe we could continue in years to come
open up your m3u file on notepad, the start of the line should tell you the http address of provider

Anyone else have issues with all sports channels today?

Everything else working fine but just not the sports. Last tome they blocked everything went off. Weird one.

Shouldn't have to. Haven't had to for 4 weeks. What's changed
They couldve caught up with the source if they have a vpn at your end will not work that could be down to provider to solve best to do is ask provider to check his sources I thought mine got blocked a few weeks ago got intouch with my supplier sent me video of his source working

Could i ask for a recommendation to the service you are using Baz, through PM obviously. looking for a good service with no vlock or needs for VPN

Could i ask for a recommendation to the service you are using Baz, through PM obviously. looking for a good service with no vlock or needs for VPN
I would mate but I won't hand details out without mentioning it to my provider and if ever anything happend like what has happend with other people and suppliers it would look bad on me if you get what I mean

Me and neighbour Blocked today all live sport. Lucky still got dish.
There may well be suppliers out there that do supply all live sport but amazingly its a secret.

Me and neighbour Blocked today all live sport. Lucky still got dish.
There may well be suppliers out there that do supply all live sport but amazingly its a secret.
Its finding the right provider tbh some people get blocked some don't mate if you pay monthly for your sub get a test from a different provider or do a bit of searching you will come across the right provider

open up your m3u file on notepad, the start of the line should tell you the http address of provider
quick tip for anyone trying to open / read the m3u file....you will need the "notepad++" app to get the info. The app is free. Just Google it.
kimlaboy

Back