IPTV Provider Just Shutdown

Kalvin74

Hi guys.

I received a text today from my iptv provider that he lost his family and he was closing down straight away. As a result both my devices have stopped working.

I just wanted to know if anyone else on here received the same text. I just wanted to know if anyone else has been affected by this. Out of respect for the provider I won't be sharing his name in here.

Hi guys.

I received a text today from my iptv provider that he lost his family and he was closing down straight away. As a result both my devices have stopped working.

I just wanted to know if anyone else on here received the same text. I just wanted to know if anyone else has been affected by this. Out of respect for the provider I won't be sharing his name in here.
No mentioning of any providers anyway that is the rules of the forum

Thanks for the reply.

Yes it was a shocking message to receive and heartbreaking to read.

It might be an idea to drop admin here a message with the sellers username as if it's a long standing member they might like to offer condolences and also they might need to be aware that the seller, for completely understandable reasons, was unable to honour the full subscriptions.

I've been dealing with this for the past couple of days, attempting to get the details of who supplies this members panel, to try and get members subs turned back on but he won't give me the details, so I've had no other option than to ban the member. He states he's lost close family members which is horrific if true. That doesn't stop him telling me who supplies his panel which is why I've banned him.

If anyone knows who supplies @ziggy317 message me.

Again I'll reiterate to anyone taking out subs. Go with VIPs/Vets.

Thanks for the update. I had originally been introduced to this provider via these forums. 2 took about 2 subs for 12 months and only got 2.5 months use before this weeks cut off.

I have no idea who supplies his panel although I do have his full name if you need it.

It's a shame as his channel offerings were great with several 50fps channels etc.

New members come on here just looking to sell iptv they give nothing to the forum what so ever. Other members are advised in post 1 of the request section who to purchase subs from yet still go ahead an d buy subs from people with 0 or very few posts and then wonder why they get ripped off.
The guy I went with had been a member of this forum for over 11 years. Not sure what other checks I could perform.

Sorry, can you explain which part of my situation makes you laugh?

Nothing funny at all about it, sorry you've had your fingers burned.

If you buy another sub through techkings it might be an idea to check the posting history of the person you buy it from. There are guys who sell on here posting about iptv and helping people out on the forums daily, and have a long track record on this forum which means they're more likely to stick around for the duration of your sub.

This is IPTV just be careful
Start with 1 month
Ask if provider has a group or forum etc.
Check his customer support etc .

Sorry to hear you have burned mate.

Can happen at times with iptv unfortunately.

If you still want to proceed with iptv take tests from preferably VET or VIP members and ones who still actively post on here as these guys more often than not are legit and trustworthy.

Also try taking shorter subs until you are comfortable with the seller and trust them to proceed with longer subs.

Do feel for you for been stung as its not great which without a doubt you buy at your own risk.
If ziggy has lost family members then condolences to him but still could've provided the main persons name
Alot of people on here sell for the same person and the main guy works off monthly payments or panels gets turned off and all end users same

149 posts in 11 years to me suggests hes here on the take. Very little activity on the forum, no supporters badge for the whole of that duration, whilst earning a fortune out of us. I aren't bothered about donations and I honestly mean that. Posting activity to me means more than a pound a month. But it at least shows appreciation to the cost of the forum whilst doing little else to help other members in posts. It's also gives us their PayPal details incase they do a runner.

Go with active members registered for a while. TK vets can't get that status unless they've been here for at least a year regardless of post count. They could have a thousand posts and not be a vet until they hit 366 days. We have a solid user rank set up in place to try and make it simple for members to choose the right people. This is all explained in each and every request thread on page 1.

Well if the guy has lost a family member I am not sure that counts as getting fingers burnt.

However doesn't stop leaving the panel running and just putting a message on his support group explaining he will no longer be responding to problems for the foreseeable future. And customers should look for a new supplier when sub expires.

Dealing with this sort of thing I'd a sensitive area.

Back