IPTV Provider Just Shutdown

However doesn't stop leaving the panel running and just putting a message on his support group explaining he will no longer be responding to problems for the foreseeable future. And customers should look for a new supplier when sub expires.
If he has a "monthly" panel, not long till the lights go out. 😬

The lights went out last week
I meant if it wasn't a monthly panel, the lines 'may' have lasted until their expiry, instead of being cut off mid way

This pop up at the top of the home page , great big advert for an IPTV service, is this my mac generating it or is this from TK ?

There are plenty of them on Google and no idea how they get away with it but they will get caught in the end just like many on Facebook.

Clearly those openly advertising on Google, social media etc only in it for the short term and a quick buck as more than likely they would get caught and shut down.

There are plenty of them on Google and no idea how they get away with it but they will get caught in the end just like many on Facebook.
They don't in general for long or there payment gateways are permanently getting closed down.

I met Ziggy on here like 18 months ago told me to deal outside of Techkings on WhatsApp..and of recent when service just shut down suddenly and he gave customers some hard to believe excuse I cannot verify to be true or made up..if true my condolences and if not then I hope he gets what's coming cos he has taken alot of money from ppl..I gave him over 50 customers most were my friends & family and it's been hard to explain to them the situation as they lost service & money. He seemed until shut down a real nice person helped out and responded to issues quickly and was true to his word..i even gave him 2 free tickets to Vue cinema to take his son over Christmas time. It's very unfortunate in the way this has happened and I'm glad there is a post on here about it.

I met Ziggy on here like 18 months ago told me to deal outside of Techkings on WhatsApp..and of recent when service just shut down suddenly and he gave customers some hard to believe excuse I cannot verify to be true or made up..if true my condolences and if not then I hope he gets what's coming cos he has taken alot of money from ppl..I gave him over 50 customers most were my friends & family and it's been hard to explain to them the situation as they lost service & money. He seemed until shut down a real nice person helped out and responded to issues quickly and was true to his word..i even gave him 2 free tickets to Vue cinema to take his son over Christmas time. It's very unfortunate in the way this has happened and I'm glad there is a post on here about it.
The trouble Is mate not saying you did this but there are newer members on here and if they sell there service £5 a year cheaper than say a vet or vip they will buy the cheaper option.

Most suppliers will have a fall back option in case of situations like the above so the service will continue.

Most Vets and VIP members regard there TK membership more important than earning a few quid. The advice Is there if you don't take it you are asking for trouble.

I was 4 months into a 12 month sub, i did find it weird that he didnt let me do monthly as I always do this first to test out the sub. He let me do a few hours trial intially and seemed quite pushy to talk via whatsapp and used to sometimes call me to explain whats happening in the IPTV space.
This was initially a backup sub so thats why I didnt want to commit to a full year straight away but from the trial I had it was actually a really good sub, had all the channels i needed and very good quality.
Took the leap and bought the year and tbh i actually made this my main sub and used my main one as a backup as I prefered it more. He used to sort out any issues I has via whatsapp quickly and always wanted to upsell to other stuff he had lol.
If the news is true than my condolences go out to him and the loss of money is something I could live with as this is an unfortunate circumstance, but if he has actually done a runner than he needs to be dealt with somehow.
I remember him telling me he had thousands of clients and I was thinking damn he is making a shit load of money and maybe I need a career change loool.

Well I should imagine there will be loads of members looking for new subs. I am not sure what he charged but if you got 4 months for say £50 still cheaper than sky. I suppose there is always a bright side to evreything.

I was 4 months into a 12 month sub, i did find it weird that he didnt let me do monthly as I always do this first to test out the sub. He let me do a few hours trial intially and seemed quite pushy to talk via whatsapp and used to sometimes call me to explain whats happening in the IPTV space.
This was initially a backup sub so thats why I didnt want to commit to a full year straight away but from the trial I had it was actually a really good sub, had all the channels i needed and very good quality.
Took the leap and bought the year and tbh i actually made this my main sub and used my main one as a backup as I prefered it more. He used to sort out any issues I has via whatsapp quickly and always wanted to upsell to other stuff he had lol.
If the news is true than my condolences go out to him and the loss of money is something I could live with as this is an unfortunate circumstance, but if he has actually done a runner than he needs to be dealt with somehow.
I remember him telling me he had thousands of clients and I was thinking damn he is making a shit load of money and maybe I need a career change loool.
Yet another one who did not follow the guides set out by the admin/moderators :cry: Why do you guys not listen or take notice its in black and white for you all to see. You joined up 5/6 months ago took a sub within a month off a non vet/vip WHY WHY WHY (n)

FOR IPTV ONLY!!
  • Post what you require, be it a Football only, Movies only, or all channels servers.
  • State if you require region specific servers
  • State what type of device you want it for - mag box, enigma 2, android box (KODI or Via IPTV App.)
  • State if it is for smart IPTV for apps on TV
  • You can request information in this thread to be given via pm (private Message) only.
  • Do not click the "Like" or "thanks" buttons to draw attention to the fact that you are selling lines.
  • Do not discuss ANYTHING in this thread - it is a REQUEST thread only SO ASK ONLY.
  • Do not tell members not to discuss anything in here, that's the Moderator's Job.
  • Please report any post that breaks any of these rules.
  • Members that break these rules will be removed from seeing/posting in this thread for any amount of time (maybe permanently) at the Moderators Discretion.
  • If you wish to sell IPTV servers on TechKings, you may answer any request from a member by PM ONLY!!
  • Do not post " PM Sent, Empty your inbox, etc" the only posts are to be requests, nothing else.
ADVISORY!
We back No One!!!
Ask any potential provider to give you a written guarantee that the service will run on any build as it would seem that certain builds are blocking any external iptv service not provided by them.
If a provider states you need to use a certain build only then avoid them and please report this to the MODS so we can stamp this practise out.
We Strongly advise you not to pay for services by Paypal friends and Family, or by bank transfer, there is absolutely no come back on these two methods.
Please don't take advice from "Zero posters" or "members" who haven't been on the forum for long. These users could be anyone! STAY CLEAR!
I would listen to First Of All (no guarantee from TK) - VIP members. These members have been here a long time and contributed no end. We pick these by hand and not on "payments" like other Forums. You can not buy VIP here!
TK veterans - (no guarantee from TK) - Been here a while 500+ posts so more in favour of trust.
We give you the Tools BUT use your Common Sense.
Please remember to empty your inbox if you are expecting replies from this thread.
Please be realistic in your expectations - Most people on here are resellers - that does not make them bad people, just means they are not the top of the totem pole.
99% of Providers are Resellers so don't bother stating "NO RESELLERS" as Server Owners use resellers to promote their service !!
Be ultra careful in view of recent events from taking services from new members or those with limited posts !!

Thanks Moshibeth.

Some great advice. I must admit, I fell for the pay by paypal friends & family line.

As Kayum mentioned above, the provider was always pushing to upsell services, especially vod packages He claimed he had his own servers and made me believe he wasn't a reseller. The range of channels were amazing for the 3 out of 12 months that I got out of him.

The Admin of TK was looking into the situation but I guess I will be chalking this up to a newbie mistake. Its a shame that we can't find out any more info on his service.

Thanks Moshibeth.

Some great advice. I must admit, I fell for the pay by paypal friends & family line.

As Kayum mentioned above, the provider was always pushing to upsell services, especially vod packages He claimed he had his own servers and made me believe he wasn't a reseller. The range of channels were amazing for the 3 out of 12 months that I got out of him.

The Admin of TK was looking into the situation but I guess I will be chalking this up to a newbie mistake. Its a shame that we can't find out any more info on his service.
I don't see why most people don't want to deal with resellers. Resellers can tend to get you better deals because they are buying in bulk. Also their only job is to help you especially when something goes wrong. 90% of people who sell iptv are resellers as its simply too risky for the owner to do so.

Personally I'd avoid anyone on here excluding vets etc who claim to run their own server

Thanks Moshibeth.

100% of sellers on here are resellers

What you don't want is sub resellers. Which there are a good few on here. All suppliers are resellers of sort. Even if you get someone who owns there own server it's only any good if there is a problem with the actual server which is very rare.

Most issues are with the actual stream source which could be a problem with there server or stream. People owning there own server goes back to the old c/s days which was better to go with server owner. With IPTV it's not so important.

Yes agree owners prefer the deal with resellers and never seen an owner dealing directly unless he is looking for resellers not end users.
Few offer both but unfortunately they advertise and they either get caught or their DNS exposed all over the net.

I don't see why most people don't want to deal with resellers. Resellers can tend to get you better deals because they are buying in bulk. Also their only job is to help you especially when something goes wrong. 90% of people who sell iptv are resellers as its simply too risky for the owner to do so.

Personally I'd avoid anyone on here excluding vets etc who claim to run their own server
Anyone claiming to be a actual server owner should possibly be avoided a good server owner doesn't want to sell individual accounts they want good resellers.

Guess you can add me to the list had 12 3 month subs with this guy before I got the same message about his family.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back