IPTV QUESTION

DAZ_MCK

If i buy a iptv package and i have two boxes in the house, would the one package run on both or do i have to buy two packages?

Most suppliers will let you use the same stream on 2 different devices, but not at the same time. However, you will be able to purchase a multiroom subscription where you can use the IPTV on 2 devices at once or watch 1 and record another.

Some providers don't allow recording though, even with multiroom, so always check with them if this is something you need.

If i buy a iptv package and i have two boxes in the house, would the one package run on both or do i have to buy two packages?

They would run on both, but if you have a single account then you will only be able to run one at a time on the boxes, not both at the same time. As explained, you will need a Muti Account if you want to run the same account on 2x Boxes in the same house at the same time.

It's better to have 2 separate subs as people have posted you would have to watch one box whilst not been able to watch the other box at same time which if there's something on that you want to watch and one person wants to watch the other box its not possible with same sub on 2 boxes

Back