IPTV Raw Streams Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pros

Crystal clear, super smooth UK sports streams that rival satellite quality with no motion blur

Lots of friendly faces from TK in the groups now!

Cheap

Short subs available to build up trust in provider

Non of that means anything when they turn you off, like stated there's a level of protection/accountability here which is why we advise members not to join these groups.. but it's their money to lose I suppose. So long as they don't come in here moaning about it.

Cons

Your current iptv provider will sulk

Great way to start this up again then you'll be complaining that admins don't let you discuss things on here when this is closed for it kicking off again.

@pupuqiop i doubt providers will sulk bud as it’s end users choice if they renew don’t renew or take a backup sub or not people seem to think providers will sulk but just think how many end users they have so really IMO it’s not a con to not having them.
As I keep stating most end users couldn’t give a shite about 50fps 4K ect as there lining their pockets each month by not paying sly or vm their prices

@pupuqiop i doubt providers will sulk bud as it’s end users choice if they renew don’t renew or take a backup sub or not people seem to think providers will sulk but just think how many end users they have so really IMO it’s not a con to not having them.
As I keep stating most end users couldn’t give a shite about 50fps 4K ect as there lining their pockets each month by not paying sly or vm their prices

I'm building up to asking my usual providers if there's any chance of getting them personally. I've been with the same main provider for a couple of years now so obv they're not going anywhere and I wouldn't mind paying a bit more for the vastly improved viewing experience of local streams. But each to their own, of course.

I've seen 25/30fps and 50fps/60fps on my Z8 pro and there's hardly any difference.

Maybe there is on other boxes I don't know. I went from a zgemma i55 to the Z8 months back and the difference in PQ was noticable.

I've seen 25/30fps and 50fps/60fps on my Z8 pro and there's hardly any difference.

Maybe there is on other boxes I don't know. I went from a zgemma i55 to the Z8 months back and the difference in PQ was noticable.

Don't you notice a difference in live sport? I've watched the cricket on Sky Sports today and it's a huge improvement.

My current supplier who I've been with for over 3 years claims to have raw feeds (direct box feeds) and his streams are no where near as good.
Im afraid he's not telling you the truth then as you dont improve on the quality of a raw feed .

Last edited:
Hiteck will be along soon with closed sign providers jumping in secretly advertising lol
Secretly?
It's been a request thread since it was created.
Everyone popping in to say how fantastic they are get a free month added to their sub while others that pop in to say there's feckall difference are poo-pooed and told they need glasses.
A bigger pile of shit I have never seen

Secretly?
Everyone popping in to say how fantastic they are get a free month added to their sub while others that pop in to say there's feckall difference are poo-pooed and told they need glasses.
Spot on bud my glasses are broke that's my excuse

Hiteck will be along soon with closed sign providers jumping in secretly advertising lol

I heard quite a few got warnings of permanent bans yesterday so can't see many risking their membership here.

Of course they would bud its not going to bother people banned if already taken people's money

I don't think anyone will be getting rich taking the money for a few one month subs from people wanting to check out the streams though tbh mate :tearsofjoy:

I don't think anyone will be getting rich taking the money for a few one month subs from people wanting to check out the streams though tbh mate :tearsofjoy:
No one said anything about getting rich and how do you know they've only signed up for 1 month subs not longer ???

And how do you know they've only signed up for 1 month subs not longer ???

I dunno... I'm hoping most TK members follow the advice of taking short subs with any new service tbh. Maybe they're not but personally I use a one month sub as a trial.

I dunno... I'm hoping most TK members follow the advice of taking short subs with any new service tbh. Maybe they're not but personally I use a one month sub as a trial.
Most of members doesn't follow advice when it comes to buying subs and that's not me saying you don't bud

Hang on a sec you were one of the people who had been using these streams for a while and spoke about how good they were.
It was in reference to either stuss or Pablo post in jest I don't even where glasses🤣🤣🤣 they are good streams just shows how easy people bite and quick to jump on something

Secretly?
Do know @pabloescaban you should get down off that fence lol 😅🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back