IPTV Raw Streams Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

pupuqiop

TK Supporter
DO NOT CONTACT ME FOR RECOMMENDATIONS. You will be ignored if you do. I do not sell IPTV and am merely a customer speaking of my experiences and keen to know others.

Start with a reminder that this thread is not the place for buying, selling or recommending IPTV. Request thread is here:

Request A Good Server - Aug/Sept/Oct 2021

CLICK HERE FOR DIRECT LINK TO A POST EXPLAINING WHAT RAW STREAMS ARE

So, ALL the UK Sports channels on IPTV in a quality that rivals Satellite. A revelation, truly astounding how far iptv has come since it's early days. I'm currently only just in the very early days viewing these super streams so interested in other people's opinions and experiences of them - watching mine on. Nvidia Shield with a wired connection, 45mbps through a vpn and all seems good so far!

Last edited:
Raw/local streams have been around for ages and can say they are really good streams cureently running on multiple devices from Huawei to android TV iphone 11 chrome cast nice and smooth running at 35mbps no vpn as dont/won't use one.
Its not just UK sports but there's usa canadian Indian Polish Greek all running from 50-60fps providers just need to use the right sources but can say they are expensive to buy

So 1080P nothing new for us sat lads.

Took IPTV a while didnt it :LOL:
They've been around ages mate just that some providers well most till recently had hd at 25fps 🤣🤣

Raw/local streams have been around for ages and can say they are really good streams cureently running on multiple devices from Huawei to android TV iphone 11 chrome cast nice and smooth running at 35mbps no vpn as dont/won't use one.
Its not just UK sports but there's usa canadian Indian Polish Greek all running from 50-60fps providers just need to use the right sources but can say they are expensive to buy
Dont feed the Trolls mate :LOL:

They've been around ages mate just that some providers well most till recently had hd at 25fps 🤣🤣
You dont say :ROFLMAO:

lots more channels available but I've only had time to check out the UK Sports so far and as I'm sure you can tell I'm pretty impressed!

@Fez Yes iptv has made a pretty big leap with these streams I agree!

lots more channels available but I've only had time to check out the UK Sports so far and as I'm sure you can tell I'm pretty impressed!

@Fez Yes iptv has made a pretty big leap with these streams I agree!
When I mentioned price I was referring to buying the streams not what end users pay bud I may not have wordered it wrong

When I mentioned price I was referring to buying the streams not what end users pay bud I may not have wordered it wrong

Ah - maybe a "customers only" discussion might have been a better idea as it's obviously a very different perspective for an end user to a seller.

Ah - maybe a "customers only" discussion might have been a better idea as it's obviously a very different perspective for an end user to a seller.
Maybe bud but then dosnt matter how much you pay whether seller/end user aslong as reliable streams

Last edited:
Yep agree IPTV streams are coming along ...50fps are great quality but yet to see these on sky sports which would be a great upgrade...maybe will find suppliers when they become more of a norm ..

Yep agree IPTV streams are coming along ...50fps are great quality but yet to see these on sky sports which would be a great upgrade...maybe will find suppliers when they become more of a norm ..

Sky sports raw streams ones are 50fps like alot of UK channels.

Great to see how far along iptv has come with such high quality streams available and not too far from being like sat HD.

Of course for alot price may be the factor that's off putting which is fair enough.

But it's great to see IPTV has pushed forward big time ever since UK Sat and cable c/s died.

So, what's the difference in price between these lines, as a rough estimate?
I dont want to know from whom I can get them unless someone is offering for free, if I spend any more on gadgetry, I could be killed!!
I feel a new box and bike calling me lol

So, what's the difference in price between these lines, as a rough estimate?
I dont want to know from whom I can get them unless someone is offering for free, if I spend any more on gadgetry, I could be killed!!
I feel a new box and bike calling me lol

Similar to what the going rate usually is for a sub bought through this forum.

What is more important is whether it is

720p or 1080p quite simply because most films are shot at 24fps you only actually need high frame rates for slow motion stuff.

You could have a film say have a 720p film running at 50 fps it just means it has been upscaled. High frame rates are more important for video games rather than tv.

Well am converted ..having given it try can honestly say had I not seen it wouldn't believed it. 50fps is the way to go...👍

I pay the going rate, more or less for mine, I first tried it as a back up , but I soon realised it was a far better service than my main one, which is still good, the 4k channels, while not really true 4k, are top quality, more like top quality HD picture, sports channels are around 30 seconds behind, which isnt too bad for me, I have been watching football recently on it, instead of Euro sat hd, mainly because of the commentary, but also because of the quality of the streams and the time delay is no where near as far behind as it used to be, I agree that iptv is improving all the time, fair play to the guys that are putting the effort into it.

What is more important is whether it is

720p or 1080p quite simply because most films are shot at 24fps you only actually need high frame rates for slow motion stuff.

You could have a film say have a 720p film running at 50 fps it just means it has been upscaled. High frame rates are more important for video games rather than tv.
they are raw feeds so no upscale needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back