IPTV record issues

Hi, what does disable serviceapp and change service type to 1 mean? What do I physically need to do please?

Thank you - in ServiceApp, I see a number next to GstPlayer like 10021 and ExtEplayer3 which is 49 but I cannot change these numbers. There is nothing called service type in this menu as far as I can see. Am I doing somrthing wrong?

1_0_1_196A_7E6_2_11A0000_0_0_0_20181103134117.jpg IF you are using the xtreameditor app: see attached pic then open service app & change to match the setting you changed within xtreameditor.

In service app change player to original. You then need to change service type with however you import bouquets ie xtreameditor as above or Suls plugin goto providers and change from there. If using another method you'll need to have a look through the plugin, if via script then you will need to contract provider.

Thanks for the replies. So I changed player to original in the serviceapp but then I get stuck. I have manually created my userbouquet.xxx.tv files myself with the help of the bouquet2maker file so have entries like 5002:0:1:11:0:0:0:0:0:0:http......
What do I need to change in this line to be able to record please? I am not using the xtreameditor app

But when I change 5002 to 1, I get no picture as that is for the tuner input (DVB-S) - this is an IPTV service that I am trying to record

4007 works but then I get glitching - the reason I used gstplayer or ExtEplayer3 is to help minimise the glitching (which it does very well) but the consequence of this means that I cannot record. Is there a way of keeping both?

I am having similar problems and cannot record!:poop:
I have tried what you have suggested, and change in XTREME-EDITOR which is set at IPTV (4097)
In ServiceApp it is set to ServiceApp and exteplayer3 also ServiceMp3 (4097) - I cannot change anything!
System is running 6.2 and Wooshbuild 10:)

Yep zgemma and ext 5002 player is a pain. You can record with no issues if you use Dvb1... But you can't if you use 5002....worse still if you want to record, the box will be fine sometimes then other times it will glitch and freeze.

Surely someone has or is working on a fix for this? If so can you post your settings or fix in an easy to understand format? Thanks

Best solution I have found,as DT99 mentioned, is to get something like Xtream Editor with 7 day catch up tv (if the provider supports this) and I don't need to record anything anymore.

I alreafy have that... But having a young child, she likes to watch recorded stuff like Disney films etc. So an ability to record without freezing is a necessity.

I alreafy have that... But having a young child, she likes to watch recorded stuff like Disney films etc. So an ability to record without freezing is a necessity.
Oh ok, I see what you mean but maybe you can get stuff on e2i player. I download quite a lot of movies on the pc for the kids and just add it to my hard drive and just use that. Via torrent sites etc.

I am having similar problems and cannot record!:poop:
I have tried what you have suggested, and change in XTREME-EDITOR which is set at IPTV (4097)
In ServiceApp it is set to ServiceApp and exteplayer3 also ServiceMp3 (4097) - I cannot change anything!
System is running 6.2 and Wooshbuild 10:)
I am having same issue , but I changed the iptv app but provider is same. Now I can easily record the live tv and other favorite series or other shows.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back