IPTV record issues

I have a DUO 4k and i was given a free iptv gift with my CCCAM. So i have a bunch of channels without any EPG. I wanted to record the tennis final on US ESPN 2. So i set the recording to record for 300 minutes. Everytime i do this, the stream gets stuck and when i go out and come back the recording stops.
It keeps happening. All my channels are set to DVB streams using e-channliser. Is there anyway round this?

oh btw, i am using openvix image

I have a DUO 4k and i was given a free iptv gift with my CCCAM. So i have a bunch of channels without any EPG. I wanted to record the tennis final on US ESPN 2. So i set the recording to record for 300 minutes. Everytime i do this, the stream gets stuck and when i go out and come back the recording stops.
It keeps happening. All my channels are set to DVB streams using e-channliser. Is there anyway round this?

oh btw, i am using openvix image

Change streams to IPTV 4097. Usually better for recording.

I seem to be using all the settings suggested but when I try to pause, FF, record etc. on my IPTV channels I just get an X in the corner. Timeshift is setup and works on my non-iptv channels.
Any other setting to check.?
Think I'm currently on Wooshbuild 5

I seem to be using all the settings suggested but when I try to pause, FF, record etc. on my IPTV channels I just get an X in the corner. Timeshift is setup and works on my non-iptv channels.
Any other setting to check.?
Think I'm currently on Wooshbuild 5
I would update to Infinity now as Wooshbuild 5 is old and no longer supported.

big thing is ur provider need to allow 2 connections for you to record pause etc on iptv , normally 25percent increase on ur price on average

Back