IPTV recording

bounder

I have a 32 GB USB stick plugged in the Zgemma.
I have IPTV .
Is it possible to record programmes .
At the moment when I try to record a programme the screen just freezes.
I have mounted the usb stick to the correct folder .
Any ideas guys?

I have a 32 GB USB stick plugged in the Zgemma.
I have IPTV .
Is it possible to record programmes .
I have mounted the usb stick to the correct folder .
Any ideas guys?
Have you asked your provider if the IPTV is recordable?
It's hit and miss at the best of times but you may need a multi sub to stand a chance.
Even then it's only 50/50 whether your programme will record successfully.
I don't know why anyone records programmes now, everything is available on demand or catch-up so not sure what you want to capture that isn't freely available tomorrow and for the next ten days?

For you to even have a chance of a successful IPTV recording you will need a sub with 2 connection for enigma2. This is why you get back screen your box is trying to use a second connection your sub does not have.

Even then recording IPTV is on E2 is hit and miss. Its more reliable with Android boxes such as a Fomuler Z10 or Amiko A6

You could possibly try setting a timer for your iptv channel to record but you wouldn’t be able to watch another iptv channel you could possibly put a freesat or what ever non iptv channels you have scanned onto your zgemma.
As stated above ideally you need multiroom to be able to record iptv and watch iptv at the same time if that’s what you are trying to do.
Some providers may look at it as your over connecting and possibly disable your line

just to throw a spanner in the works, I much prefer recording on E2m rarely fails, I find android apps far more prone to glitches, but major bonus is timer can be set to auto record daily, weekly etc. whereas on android apps you have to reselect record for every episode

I have recently found that mine also freezes, but if I let it be(don't change channels) and check file list - the recording is there, even though it looked like it was doing nothing..

I don't know why anyone records programmes now, everything is available on demand or catch-up so not sure what you want to capture that isn't freely available tomorrow and for the next ten days?
I would record quite a bit, particularly series as we don't watch them week on week, we watch them in binges.
We might watch something recorded months later as we are already bingeing on something that has several series on Netflix.

I would record quite a bit, particularly series as we don't watch them week on week, we watch them in binges.
We might watch something recorded months later as we are already bingeing on something that has several series on Netflix.
My VOD has everything that's been on TV, EG, one series I've been watching has five eps from the new series, all the other series went up to about 16 episodes so I'm confident that next week ep6 will be added and so on.
I could binge half a dozen or wait until the series is complete then watch the lot.
Not sure if Netflix series are added to VOD but I assume they are, Stranger Things is there, wasn't that a Netflix production?

My VOD has everything that's been on TV, EG, one series I've been watching has five eps from the new series, all the other series went up to about 16 episodes so I'm confident that next week ep6 will be added and so on.
I could binge half a dozen or wait until the series is complete then watch the lot.
Not sure if Netflix series are added to VOD but I assume they are, Stranger Things is there, wasn't that a Netflix production?
Netflix shows are added to vod bud no soon as released on Amazon but that may not be the case for every provider all depends how they grab them and how there setup is

I use jedi plugin on H92s if set on jedi to DVB from default 4097 service then scan iptv channels that will allow you to record iptv ,but like been said hit an miss ,if there is a glitch then the recording will stop.

Back