Must Include
full UK channel package
Sports & movies
3pm Kickoff's, EPL, PPV
Decent selection of VOD Movies & Series

FHD Preferably

No VPN no Blocks

Thanks

Looking for a reliable sub, no more buffering, test line if possible, firestick 4k,, sly superfast, ethernet, smarters r xciptv or what you suggest, want all the sports ie F1, footie, saturday 3pm games, movies vod, i'm getting buffering as soon as the big games start

Have a new Zgemma H7s running Grod. New to IPTV. Looking for a test line and instructions - ideally UK Sly line up, movies would be great, not that worried about sports at the moment. Thanks in advance! Reliability and performance are a must

Hi I am looking for a provider for UK mag420 support and multiroom of 3 or 4 rooms. All main channels and also sports and ondemand movies and TV. Thanks

Evening all,

Looking for sub to use on Nanomid app on LG TV.

Sub to include all UK paid for channels with FHD, all PPV events such as boxing and UFC, EFL, EPL 3PM Kick Offs etc and a great selection of VOD.

24 hour test would be greatly appreciated. If you could please PM with range of prices.

Would prob start on a 1-3 month trial because Ive just been stung by last provider. After that would move to 12m if good.

Cheers.

Looking for a supplier that also supports M3U for Enigma2 boxes is a must. All UK including Asian channels and EPL 3PM kick off.

Need a trial and also pricing with channel list if available

Looking for IPTV, 48hr weekend test..
Direct seller
Must have all UK Sky channels inc sports, 3pm kick offs.
Also a decent VOD selection

For Enigma running Jedi

Looking for an additional/backup sub, either M3U or XC.

A strong EPG is important to me. Not fussed about 1000’s foreign channels but must have a good sports selection.

Looking for IPTV all U.K. channels, sports and adult for use on smart IPTV on Firestick. Trial preferred to check speed etc

Hi,

I am looking for IPTV package
* On demand Movies + TV Series
* All EPL matches including 3PM kickoffs
* BT Sport
* PPV Channels
* Full EPG
* iFollow Plymouth Argyle

Cheers

hi, looking for an IPTV 12 month package to include all sports (mainly football).
to be used on the Smart IPTV app on Samsun TV and/or Firestick 4K.
Trial/test lines would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back