IPTV Request Thread - July/August/September 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

I'm looking SuperVod only, with massive selection of the lastest TV shows and Movies, which is updated daily.

I will be using a firestick. Any good providers for this out there?

Looking for a direct supplier for a sub to be used on a zgemma.
Sports mainly, no adult, VOD would be a bonus.
No VPN, would prefer no plugins.
Trial first.

Looking to try IPTV before replacing the dreaded Sky...possibly with new equipment.

For now, HW will be a Firestick or WebOS SmartTV.

I'd like a trial or low cost first month for:

UK and US sports - College and NFL football a must!
On demand Movies + TV Series
PPV Channels
Full EPG

Would also take guidance on the best way to consume your service to increase user experience.

Hi, looking for IPTV subscription. I run my subscriptions on an app on a shield tv. I also use it on JediIPTV on Octagon tv box and Smarters on my phone so please send me a trial to work on these. Thanks

Looking for prices for IPTV to be used on an zgemma h2h Enigma 2 box.

Looking for all UK channels and movies, sports isn't necessary, and no adult. Hit me up!

Hello. I'm looking for a long time provider. I need UK channels and Indian channels. I also need Sly sports and PPV and all working no buffering. Multiple devices (Smart IPTV and Android)

I need IPTV on Zgemma H2H, sport, movies and uk entertainment channels,HD AS WELL would a need a test line first

Hi all wondering which is best box to run iptv on
I have mxpro box a fire stick and zgemma h2h box any good subs about also thanks in advance

Looking for a VOD only package as my previous supplier has closed down. Does anyone have any available or can recommend. Do not want IPTV as I already have that

Hi all

New here just like everyone, requesting the same information.

Looking for the following

Provider Subs all channel servers HD: UK, USA, INDIA, PPV
Devices: LG TV Smart IPTV or Firestick 4K
EPG
Fottball 3pm Kick Offs

24hr tests

Thanks.

I am looking for an IPTV subscription with all sports and UK/USA TV Channels
Just a basic iptv service with football.

I have a 4k firestick.

Hi all, looking for UK IPTV to include all uk channels plus Prem League etc and video on demand. Need up to 3 devices and using a firestick and LG smart tv. Can anyone point me in the right direction please. Looking for someone well established and who has reliable support (group chat etc) thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back