IPTV Request Thread - July/August/September 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there, looking for an iptv sub for firestick with the sly q app if possible.

Uk / sly channels
Footy / sports
Vod / boxsets and movies.

Any info would be helpful

Thanks in advance

Could be looking for new iptv provider using firestick working rangers tv a must would like a trial also and must be able to use on my Mobile thanks

Looking for iptv with UK Asian channels. Ideally can support both android and MAG.

Must offer trial and please state prices upfront.

Looking for IPTV with all UK channels please.
Using Amazon FireStick

I am looking for a IPTV provider with focus on scandinavia (Norway) and UK and US with premier sports channels. Running android tv on Nvidia shield. More interestet in quality on strams HD fullHD 4k than quantity on opscure channels countries. Decent pricing and a 2 device subscription. Also test stream...

Hi , i am looking for a trial (Enigma2) with the following:-
Full UK package
USA/Canada channels with EPG
A good selection of VOD
PPV channels (for boxing, box office)
Direct supplier

Hi,

a friend of mine has just bought a Samsung smart tv...looking for a trial for him with VOD included

hello,
looking for iptv sub for android formuler z8
football
uk/usa tv
vod would be good buy not essential.
24 hr trial

Hi. Looking for a stable IPTV sub with very few problems, my current supplier expects you to change apps, change login details and generally messes with things all the time.
Need UK sub and a good VOD/series catalogue for use on firestick with (prefer Starters but open to suggestions) 2 or 3 connections at once. Also looking for a UK sub with recording for XE on wooshbuild

Hi I’m after a Sub with good VOD, all sports channels including Kayo sports (Australian) with 2 connections to use on my Zgemma H2s and a Firestick. Thanks

Looking for stable iptv w/ usa channels....all of them, locals, sports, VOD, and please.....please, some type of workable epg. Android platform, please. Please, no more m3us with unworkable epgs. Who's cutting edge up in this piece?

Regards,
K449

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back