IPTV Request Thread - July/August/September 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi I’m looking for a reliable iptv service to include all s sports channels etc , bt , 3pm k.o and Ppv events , bein, Optus - entertainment and movies wise as long as it’s got uk channels in the highest non buffering channels possible ... I’d prefer a reliable service not 1/2 promises of 4K , UHD when they always fail on live events ... using a minix neo u9-h. Please pm thank you.

Hi,

Looking for a free 24 hour trial leading to 3 month contract

(all UK sport channels required)

Samsung TV (SIPTV)

Cheers in advance

Hi looking for a new IPTV service for ALL UK/US channels. I need all 3pm kickoffs - especially UK football. I need a service that provides multi-room (so multiple lines) and can record on enigma boxes. Good support is essential as there are too many resellers that sell and then disappear as soon as their servers go down. I currently use a service with its own online portal - very good service however you cannot record. This is why I need a service that allows recording on enigma devices.

Looking for good football (EPL) service with no VPN requirements please. A trial would be good. My current service seems to have a ISP block on BT.
For use with Mag box.
Thanks

Last edited:
I'm looking for a VOD only sub with a lot of English and Asian/Bollywood content - series and movies - with trial. For Android box - using iptv extreme Pro app.

I'm not looking for a long term sub - 1 to 3 month sub only please.

Last edited:
I’m after a iptv service all the sports channels,movies,entertainment,ppv & 3pm kick offs . I’m using XE downloader & want a non block service for E2 box with vpn.

Looking for a reliable 24 hour test for IPTV. Preferably without the need of VPN with 3pm kick offs / asian channels as important

Looking for a new provider. Sports and movies. Use Stbemu on firestick. Please state if VPN is required. Trial required please.

Hi I'm Looking For a Trial for an IPTV that has:

- Full EPG
- All UK channels including Sports and PPV
- 3pm Kick Offs EPL/SPFL and International sports channels.
- VOD
- EPG

*Low Latency and Reilaible from an Establshed Provider
*Devices used Smart Tv , Zgemma H2H and Android TV Box

NO RESELLERS

Looking for a 24hr test for smart IPTV app leading to year subscription

Looking for all UK/USA/CANADA channels including

All UK channels including Sports, Movies and PPV
3pm Kick Offs EPL and International sports channels.
VOD & Full EPG

Using Smart IPTV app on Firestick

Thanks in advance :-D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back