IPTV Request Thread - July/August/September 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Need a reliable provider for IPTV on a Sony Smart TV that runs on Android. All UK sports channels and box office/ VoD please.

Looking for a new iptv supplier covering everything in UK, Australia, USA, Canada,
S. Africa, BEIN basically everything. Full epg would be a bonus.
Adult not required.
Please contact with details

Looking for an IPTV test at least 24hrs. Only needing UK channels and scottish club channels, if you are currently experiencing blocks from the EPL im not interested as having a nightmare with current supplier, also server must be running a VPN to help avoid future blocks. Cheers

Hi looking for good iptv. Must have uk and adult with good free trial(at least 24hrs) i will be looking for 8 subscriptions for family and friends.

Looking for a good VOD with uk stuff also need u f c uploaded asap on sunday mornings (uk) .
iPTV to much of a miss for recording U F C and bt sports lines seem to have vanished over the last few weeks
Dont really wont iptv just vod

Looking for iptv
Must have own servers and a vpn set up on his servers
Please only contact me if you are a TK veteran and not a reseller
Looking for all sports English and European football mainly
Using zgemma box and firestick
Thank you

Im looking for a low cost IPTV with support

- All channels UK / international channels
- Full EPG
- Firestick & Samsung TV (smart iptv)

Will need a trial
Bonus if you have built in VPN

Last edited:
Hi need a subscription for firebox, UK and US and bein only plz need a tester for a week or month to start. Must have VPN.

Hi looking for Iptv for Nvidea shield. No resellers please. Own your own servers , I don’t want to be messing and having to add a vpn .
looking for solid uk sports HD with no blocks/buffering, movies & kids channels.

Looking for a UK channel service I can use on PC...DVBviewer or the like. A board vet would be preferred.

A trial would be great.

Many thanks.

Hi I am looking for a iptv service that doesnt have an isp block on the football. Vpn doesnt work when i use hd channels I get low speeds ive tried many.

Current sub due to expire so looking for a trial the main criteria:

UK SLY
BOXING PPV
CATCH UP

Using Android.

and would be nice to have sly uk looking app

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back