Using zgemma box
vod AND BOX SETS
prefer script
test 24 hrs don't mind paying for one
epg and bouquets
3.00 pm k/offs EPL,,EFL
(possibility of 20 to 30 customers )

THANKS

Looking for an additional stable server for premiership and champions league so Bein and sky sports and BT Sports. VOD that works would also be a big plus dont mind paying for a weeks test to see how it is. HD is sufficient

Looking for reliable sub for UK/Irish channels. Sky/BT sports PPV also. VOD not needed. Using smart iptv on samsung TV.

looking for a reliable subs that I don't need to add a VPN(IF POSSIBLE). mainly for all Uk channels, sports, Asian channels and good selection of VOD/TV series.

Will require trial weekday and on weekend due to current blocks.

zgemma box

Hi looking a service which includes the full package,football etc,must have a good working EPG...VOD a plus,be using it on tivimate..Cheers

Hi ,

Looking for iptv service for a NVIDIA Shield to include:

* All EFL + EPL matches including 3PM kickoffs
* PPV Channels
* Movies

I have a vpn

Thanks

Hi,

* Full UK package including UK International Channels (Indian/Pakistani) FHD, 4kand HD with catch-up a plus.
* No blocks
* All EPL matches including 3PM kickoffs
* PPV Channels
* Full EPG

Equipment includes Fire TV 4k, andriod tv

A 24hr test is a must. Established VIP/TK members only.

Hi looking for iptv for firestick sports movies and uk entertainment looking for a trial full epg

ONLY WANT RELIABLE SELLERS FROM TECHKINGS WHO HAVE BEEN ON HERE FOR A WHILE WITH GOOD SERVICE

Hi, I am looking for a High Quality and reliable IPTV service provider for Mirclebox Premium

Looking for Direct Supplier with 24/48 hour trial - must have:

* Full HD UK package including Sports Channels SKY F1 in particular

* No blocks

* Lag/Freeze Free

* All EFL + EPL matches including 3PM kickoffs

* PPV Channels

* Full EPG

* Multi Room (3 devices all openVix)

* Guide on how to install

ESTABLISHED SELLERS ONLY
Thanks

Looking for a Reliable IPTV provider, with fully working SLY and international channels with VOD and series. Would take up being a Reseller if a deal taken

PM with details

Hi guys I’m after a trial I use zgemma, duplex, smart iptv I definitely need epl,efl and uk channels with vod cheers guys can you give me sub price also I need 2 lines

Hi all! Long time lurker here.

Looking for a sub with full HD/4k UK s*y sports/movies/box office/ppv fights/b¶sport/3pm kickoffs etc etc.
Got a 4k fire stick arriving in the next couple of days to set it up on (instruction welcome)
A test would be great for a day or two if possible.
No resellers or new posters, looking for a solid service preferably from a long time tk user!
Internet is with B¶

Drop me a message! :) Cheers guys

Last edited:
I am looking for an IPTV service with
  1. US channels especially FOX and usual UK channels without having to use a 3rd party app like iplayer or ITVhub
  2. Must support EPG
  3. Must support ability to record
  4. Must have a web interface to view
  5. Would like own username and changeable password
  6. Must work on Enigma, and Android Fire TV
  7. I would like multi room/signin and must work with a VPN with 3 logins
If you can only partially match above, note in your reply which items you can / can't match.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back