IPTV Request Thread - July/August/September 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for a UK service provider for enigma 2. SD and 720p channels for Uk/Us sports channels and 3pm kickoffs essential. SD is essential due to slow internet connection. Looking for full epg also. 24 hour test as well please. Please PM

Hi
Looking for 24 hr tests.
Current provider unstable / not getting all channels etc.
Already have IPTV XE set up with VPN set up and want to keep XE
No Adult
VOD please

Hi I need a monthly service only as I prefer paying monthly, no resellers please. Only really interested in UK channels, including sports that don't freeze every 5 seconds lol. Also VOD with plenty on it.

Looking for a IPTV sub that will work on Firestick & Android Tablets/Phones etc with Full Sky UK Channels, Sports, Movies, VOD. Must be reliable no freeze or buffering please

Hi All, looking for a reputable iptv provider.... all channel setup , got tvip605 at mo but having too much downtime with present provider. Reliablility (especially epl games) and good comms a must, that is all I ask. Present subs run out Nov . Thanks.

HI

Im after a reliable IPTV service i use use open ATV but the box goes off when the football is i need a server that has a VPN built in so i dont lose service when football is on Sat and Sun etc

use Zgemma H.2S with slyk skin, Open ATV. I want the full sky menus

I would like all UK sky channels and Box office. Also need VOD

I would like to use on Zgemma Hs2 and also a mutant hd51 the same time (multiple devices)

Good tech support and customer service.

Trial required before I buy.

Reliable HD service a must.

I can use Filezilla to upload but prefer a script I copy in putty to get everything working ?

Thanks

I need a test. The server I've been for a few years with has had issues this past few weeks. It has been suggested from them that certain isp's are throttling but I'm not sure.

Plesse get in touch.. Thanks

Hi , I now have 3 iptv providers and tbf they all let me down when ever it comes to providing a reliable service when watching live sports ?
they have all promised a 99.9% buffering free zone, feeds upto 4K ! Blah blah ..
So please do not contact me with a unreliable service that does nothing that has been promised ..
I’m willing to pay a fair price for a fair service , I’m really not interested in 1000’s of foreign channels and tbf would prefer a service that offers me reliable quality live sports streams without all the other gash!
I am using minix neo u9 android box .. my internet download speed is around 31-35mbps ..please do contact me if you can provide the above as I said please don’t if you can’t.

Looking forward a reliable service. Having issues with mine lately. Ideally a reseller option as I like to have a panel to look after my family - wouldn’t be selling to lots

Hi,

I'm looking for IPTV UK/Ireland sports pack, pay-per-view and movie channels.

Hardware : Walker 4K Smart TV Box AB629RC (Android 4.4.4)

1080p is all I can use. Trial prefered.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back