IPTV Request Thread - July/August/September 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi looking for a vod only subscription to run via a smart tv ideally on plex but will take some advise if there is a better option cheers

Hi looking for a reliable service to use on firestick and android. Must include all footie and ppv pls.

Would like a test pls ideally when prem is on.

Thanks

Looking for a reliable sub with all U.K. channels etc to play on my Android TV directly. I have Smart iptv and Stbemu but can use ant play store app.

Would like a test line as my current provider is currently unwatchable with buffering.

I'm after a iptv subscription or 2 yet depending.
UK with all football and 3pm kick offs, box office ect.
No vpn required if possible as thats the trouble I'm having with my current provider.
Zgemma enigma 2 box on xtreme editor .
Firestick , smarters Pro.
Upgrading soon to a formular z8 so would like the subscription to be moved when the time comes also.
Thanks

Hello everyone I have a formuler v8.
Looking for a sub that I can build a long relationship with, I don't really want to keep changing subs.
Looking for VOD, sports and PPV's.

Thanks

Hi looking for SKYTV just for the wife int bedroom nothing fancy just uk tv really ....m3u for pc Preferable.......keep the lady happy...............not bothered bout the rest of the world just uk tv if possible .........Thank You

Looking for a provider and trial (mainly sport based) for Android device. Don't want or need thousands of channels so if you offer everything from Polish to Pakistan, not interested as you'll just likely be a reseller

Hi all

Looking for reasonable pack with all sports and u.s C.a. u.k ire
my own is gone, needs to be stable and 12m

Got sorted all....many thanks to all who sent messages, you're all a good bunch

Last edited:
Hi all,

Looking for a UK supplier that doesn't need a VPN. I need all the football games Inc 3pm. Movies and TV shows on demand would be good.

Looking to use smartiptv on Samsung TV and also the firestick in the bedroom but won't be used at the same time. If you have a app for the firestick that would be brilliant.

My current supplier of 2 years from here isn't responding to my renewal emails so looking for someone reliable for another long term sub

Many thanks

Hi.

Looking for a Test

• SD ESSENTIAL
  • SD, HD, FHD, UHD
  • Full UK including UK International Channels
  • All EPL games including 3PM kickoffs with alternative options
  • international/US
  • PPV
  • VOD - movies/series/24-7
  • Full EPG

Equipment: Android Box - using smarters/iptv pro/ott Nav/Perfect Player/ Sly App

VIP/ long term TK members only

Looking for a reliable, high-quality IPTV solution for Android TV (Tivimate). Must support Xtream Codes and feature UK, US, and international sports channels and PPV (60fps and/or 1080p options essential), plus catch-up. Must have categorised bouquets and a full EPG.

Techkings veteran preferred, with an active community for support. Direct seller preferred.

Trial essential. Please PM. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back