IPTV Request Thread - July/August/September 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi all
i am looking for a very good iptv with all football sly movies indian package and adult
i have the new formula z8 pro box
has to be very good and no freezing
thanks

Hi all, looking for a new m3u provider, my current one has expired.

After English speaking channels: mainly for football but should also include the following

All Sky channels

Movies

Documentaries

sports UK, usa, bein sports etc

adult live and VOD

PPV fights

4k movies

Movies and tv box sets VOD

No glitches, 24/48 hour trial please. Can you quote monthly and annual prices please. Thanks

Good evening all.

Im after two subscriptions, for all UK channels including sport, with specific group for UK Indian / Asian. Need All premier league too.

had a few trials in the past with UK indian and Asian channels in a ‘Asian’ category which includes channels from India and Pakistan. So want group listings to be specific to UK Indian channels only..

For amazon FireTVs

Hi
Looking for 1 x 24 hr test. Current provider unstable / not getting all channels / updating servers etc etc.
Has to be XE please: as already have IPTV XE set up with VPN
No Adult
VOD please
5 subs in total: 3 for me and 2 for neighbor if all well.
Looking for reliability and fast servers, that work well with VPN, if needed

Hi I'm looking for IPTV on a Zgemma H5.2TC box with record facility to an external HD.
I'm mainly after Football including Sky Sports, BT Sports and EPL including 3pm kick-offs and also PPV boxing etc.
I'm currently using IPTV on a 4K Firestick but want to use my Zgemma box instead.
Would like a trial and price details please.

After iptv for all sports not particularly bothered about normal channels but preferably a provider with all sports channels with good quality. Using a a shield no vpn needed if possible

looking for a reliable iptv service , preferably two connections 1 for my zgemma box and 1 for my firestick, all sports , ppv, world channels (india pakistan) that are working and no blocks and freeze issues.

Looking for a new iptv supplier please using 4k firestick and android box.

Looking for all Uk Sly channels with ppv vod and 3pm ko

trial prefered

Hi. I am looking for a provider of all sports. Ppv. Movies and anything else anyone has to offer. UK based. Using duplex on Samsung 4k . Pm offers and prices. Cheers

hi, im looking for a reliable service, using firestick mainly. uk channels for football with usa and bein sports etc would prefer vod included. a trail to start with. I would be buying double figures if reliable,
thanks

Looking for good IPTV service to use on Formuler Z8... I want HD on Sports and English channels with correct EPG and recording allowed.
PPV . VOD AND ADULTS

Hi looking for iptv.. had a trial on here with sound issuss and spinning circles. Running an android box and app.. with 100mb broadband.

I know my set up is working.

Please only reply with your service is reliable.. it will save us both 'time'.

Hi

looking for IPTV on fire stick stb emu app
A Direct supplier no re-sellers. No down time while football is on. No blocks
Full uk package
Sky sports
BT sports
PPV
Sky sports box office
Sky movies
EPG guide
VOD
24/48 hour trial