IPTV Request thread November 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for a reliable provider, running on a nvidia shield and GSE on iPhone .. would prefer direct source and not resellar.
test would be great looking for usual line up full sports etc Uk-ire
thanks

hi guys Im after a test line currently using an MG line not sure what the difference is between the 3 different types

hi looking for a reliable SERVER DETICATED TO ONLY UK SLY FULL FHD/HD AND SLY USA HD ALSO PPV UK/US !!!

im not interested in others with thousands of channels, only sly uk/us as channels will be much easier to maintain.
no resellers
no vpn
sly uk ppv
test is a must
UK SLY FULL FHD/HD
SLY USA HD
my box is enigma2

Last edited:
Hi. I'm after good quality iptv to run on enigma 2 box. Ideally I don't want to have to run vpn. Don't necessarily need any more channels than what you get on sly. If you also include adult category it has to be lockable.
I would like trial before I sign up please . Cheers

Are there any iptv services with a up and running full vod and all UK sports and movies that support mag boxes

Looking for dedicated Sly UK (F1 essential) to trial tomorrow

MUST support EPG/Record/Timeshift on ZGemma H.2s

Thanks

looking for a few trials for monday and tuesday that are compatible with mag boxes - want someone who has control of their own and can act fast if something happens.

all the key uk entertainment and sports channels
3pms
boxing/ufc ppvs
nba pass or at least channels some channels where it's shown
movies and tv series section is a bonus

Hi, I’m looking for a subscription for my mag box
Looking for direct subs only Must have:

EPL
EFL (Including the lower leagues)
LUTV is a bonus
FULL Sky UK & BT HD inc Sky & BT Sports
FHD channel
PPV
Updated VOD Films box set series etc

24/48Hrs trial requestd

Thanks

Looking for a test line for LG smart tv with smart iptv . Looking for all English entertainment and movies possibly Polish as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back