IPTV Samsung TV

Having a nightmare trying to activate this app for a friend anyone getting anywhere, windows store is saying "Duplex Play is currently not available." I've used Bluestacks to download APK it but there's no option to purchase just the general instructions that lead you to windows store again????

Having a nightmare trying to activate this app for a friend anyone getting anywhere, windows store is saying "Duplex Play is currently not available." I've used Bluestacks to download APK it but there's no option to purchase just the general instructions that lead you to windows store again????
Try via xbox

has the windows app gone down again ?

Note: Currently, payments through android app are disabled. Please use windows app for payments until we fix the issue thats on site so need to get from windows download

my provider dosn't provide m3u link . They don't even know what is m3u link is. i really wanna to use nanomid on my samsung tv .. Any other option he just want mac address ? looking for good ap with nice gui

my provider dosn't provide m3u link . They don't even know what is m3u link is. i really wanna to use nanomid on my samsung tv .. Any other option he just want mac address ? looking for good ap with nice gui
There’s iboplayer that takes username password and url costs 6 euro give your provider the device ID and device key and they enter them on the iboplayer website and choose xc api.
For a provider that dosnt know what an m3u is that is a laugh 😂

Back