IPTV Server Request Thread Jan, Feb, Mar 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi

Looking for sly uk IPTV sub. HD preferable.

• Movies, sports, Entertainment, box office would be bonus
  • Type of device i want it for - Vu+ Solo2, Enigma 2
  • Test would great if possible.
  • Price list if possible 3m, 6m, 12m

About to take the plunge into the world of iptv, I would like all uk sky in HD, pay per view box office sport and 3pm kick offs

Going to use it via an android TV, so need m3u and xml for EPG (channel logos a bonus).

Thanks

Looking for iptv, ive tried 2 others before, one was great and put all extra channels into an extra bouquet, only problem was there was no epg and the supplier never responded back with how to get the epg working, that was a single file i just dumped onto the box and rebooted.

The other i tried used a script i had to run using another programme, it changed all my boquets and took channel numbers off and i had to reset my box to get it all back the way i liked it, so i dont want acript thing again.

Im looking for loads of movie and entertsinment channels, football, boxing, prefer hd, but not essential.
Must be a simple bouquet file/s as i dont want scripts changing everything, dont mind a few boquets but need my existing channels to stay where they are and keep numbers.
Also need to know how to get epg on them please.
Box is a zgemma h2.s

Thanks

Looking for an IPTV server for use with either a H2S or Android box please, full sports package minimum thanks,
Test required

Cheers
Ash

Hi new to IPTV,

looking for a IPTV sub with Canadian, USA and indian channels along with the standard UK ones.
This is required for my zgemma h2h and h2s, can I use the sub on box boxes?

I have 2booms m3u thing so I am guessing it will be able to convert the channels to a bouquet?

Can I have 3 month, 6 month and 1 year prices.

Thanks.

Looking for an iptv with majority sky channels including sky sports HD and BT sports HD. Must have all other 3pm kick off and vod.

This will be for a mag box and id like a few days trial atleast to make sure all is good.

Will be looking to buy multiple in the future so a nice price would be appreicated.

Inbox me guys

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

Looking for an iptv with majority sky channels including sky sports HD and BT sports HD. Must have all other 3pm kick off and vod.

This will be for a mag box and id like a few days trial atleast to make sure all is good.

Will be looking to buy multiple in the future so a nice price would be appreicated.

Inbox me guys

Must be uk aswell

hi does any one have any plex servers for movies series ect
all updated contents regularly pm me with trial please thanks

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back