IPTV Server Request Thread Jan, Feb, Mar 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
[FONT=Calibri, sans-serif]Looking for a service that shows HD sports including premiership football, 3pm kickoffs.

Using zgemma H2S
[/FONT]

After iptv sub for all channels for samsung iptv app. Test if possible for 20 hours. Have newcamd but want to try this out.

Cheers

Looking To buy an iptv sub for my Zgemma H2s to input in my channel list plz
U.K. Sports and US channels
3pm kick offs also

Last edited:
Sorry to post again, but i'd like to be more specific.

I'd like to watch Sky Sports, BT Sports and NBC sports (in HD).

To watch on the smart IPTV app on my LG TV. Thanks

Looking for a sub for iptv on zgemma running whooshbuild v5. Already have a line for uk channels, now looking for 3pm ko's in decent quality + films in HD if poss.
Would like a trial period first please.
Thanks

Looking for an iptv sub for my Zgemma HS
U.K. Sports HD, US channels & 3pm kick offs also
24 Hours trial aswell please.
Thanks

Looking for IPTV with the and arabic channels (canal+, Beinsports,...). A test is needed

- - - Updated - - -

Looking for IPTV with the and arabic and french channels (canal+, Beinsports,...). A test is needed

- - - Updated - - -

Looking for IPTV with the arabic and french channels (canal+, Beinsports,...). A test is needed
(Sorry for the updates. I don't know how to delete my last comments)

Hi, id like a iptv server to install on VLC player on laptop please, i live in uk and would like to watch 3pm premiership matches..let me know if you can help. thanks.

Looking for all uk/us/Canadian channels especially Fox Sports 1 and 2 HD. Currently have Firestick and Kodi but considering MAG box

Hi, looking for a iptv for my enigma 2, with all being sports channels + American sports channels. All in he as well please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back