IPTV Server Request Thread Jan, Feb, Mar 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi gents,

I have managed to download the IPTV app via my Samsung smart tv. I am not sure what I need but I assume I will need a "line" of some sorts. Ideally, I would like it for all the UK Sly TV channels. Similar to what I had before my openbox died a slow death.

Looking for an IPTV service and some advice on how to get it . I have android Box , open box v8s , fire stick. Many thanks

Hi. I'm looking for IPTV test for my Zgemma H.2S running Woosh V6. Must be stable. If happy will be required for at least 6 other boxes.
UK/Ireland SLY, sports and movies.
Test will needed to be for more than a couple of days.
Details/instructions and prices please.
Thanks!!

Hi. I'm looking for IPTV test for my Zgemma H.2S running Woosh V6. Must be stable. If happy will be required for at least 6 other boxes.
UK/Ireland SLY, sports and movies.
Test will needed to be for more than a couple of days.
Details/instructions and prices please.

Hi Guys

Looking for a paid iptv sub that includes all sly uk, sports and Ppv. I have Vu+. Solo 2 and a htpc with kodi. Also needs to be multi room. Any help would be fab. Thanks

Hi Guys

Looking for a paid iptv sub that includes all sly uk, sports and Ppv. I have Vu+. Solo 2 and a htpc with kodi. Also needs to be multi room. Any help would be fab. Thanks

Test required for iptv all sly channels movies etc please.. will end up having to get for 3 boxes in total.. all for h2s wooshbuild v6 cheers!

Looking for IPTV test please for Engima2/Android box, comfortable with IT so happy to do config work needed, ideally with EPG availability and mainly SPorts the requirement pls.

looking for a good IPTV sub for LG tv. Want at least a 3 day trial so I can be confident of reliability at different times. Have been using Skybox F5 for a lot of years but need alternative please.

Hi looking an iptv sub with instructions on how to install on to a z gemma H2S would like it mostly for sport and docs aswell as 3pm kick offs, VOD would be good also.
I use a mac so can't use putty any alternatives like filezilla etc pm me thanks

I am looking for an iptv sub for zgemma h2s if possible? Basically just want the full sly channels - sports, movies etc. But with epg. I'm not necessarily bothered with 3pm games. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back