IPTV Server Request Thread Jan, Feb, Mar 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for sub for Enigma 2 box, all UK channels, Movies, 3pm kick offs, all sports, box sets im in the UK, also want EPG
would require test first
also can I get the above for an Amiko box, or does IPTV not work on Amiko

I'm also looking for sub for an Enigma 2 box (Solo2), I'm in the UK, require full works, and would like a test please along with any available info you can provide.
Ta

Hi looking for IPTV Full Sly domestic and foreign football. for an openbox v8s. plus set up guide and prices and possible EPG
Cheers

Hi,
I'm looking for IPTV subscription. I dont want an over subscribed server with no buffering.

Must contain all sly UK channels inc vod, sport, 3pm kickoffs, movies ect ect

Smart IPTV app or E2

Test line first. and price list. If the price is right and good quality line will look at purchasing more

Thanks!

Looking to get some prices for iptv, not sure whether enigma2, samsung tv or other device yet (android or dedicated box)
will need all sky uk, movies, sports and if possible 3pm kick offs, anything else useful like box sets etc.

Need to have 2 or 3 streams in the house so any deals you can offer on multi subscription please include prices. Any info regarding epg also gratefully received as I am new to iptv.

Thanks

Hi, as i am losing more and more channels I was thinking of iptv. I have aSamsung smart tv, anybody out there who could point me in the right direction. Pretty new to all this, any recommendations for a test line would be great pm me please.

Im also looking for a good supply of iptv line
zgemma h.2s
full sly football, movies etc
test first please if possible
and prices
also a good idiots guide would go down extremely well with most folk
bouquets list etc.
please message if you can help

Looking iptv for zgemma h2s running wooshbuild. Need to keep epg and same layout . Irish and UK entertainment and movies and sports . No interest in other countries maybe USA but not pushed . No resellers , own servers please . Thanks for your help .

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Hi
How did you get on?

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Hello, I am currently looking for an IPTV provider (UK).
Zgemma H2S, Wooshbulid V6.
Currently trialing an IPTV provider, all set up and working on H2S, but random channels stick at random times for random periods of time. Sometimes seconds, other times over an hour(while others continue to work). Trial service so I don't think this will be my preferred provider. PM me.

Hi,
I'm looking for IPTV subscription. I dont want an over subscribed server with no buffering.

Must contain all sly UK channels inc vod, sport, 3pm kickoffs, movies ect ect

Smart IPTV app or E2

Test line first. and price list. If the price is right and good quality line will look at purchasing more

Thanks!

Looking for iptv test for zgemma with epg. In the form of the 10 digit code tried one wasn't very good. Thanks in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back