IPTV Server Request Thread - March, April, May 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would like IPTV for Sport Only (Fox Sports, BEIN, 3PM PL games). M3u format for use with my Enigma2 Box or Plex.

Test peiod needed and price list. Thanks

Hi, I'm looking for a Movie only sub for use with an Enigma2 box. Test and price would be required please.

Thanks.

Hi

I am looking for an IPTV test for all UK channels and 3pm football if possible. Also I will be using on an android TV box and can install 3rd party app if required.

Thanks
Dm500s

Hi,

I am looking for football subscription for a mag box, UK channels would be great but not essential.

Thanks

Hi

looking for a full IPTV package sports/movies/void for a mag box.

looking at UK and US channels. (English speaking only)

test would be appreciated

thanks

not sure if this is the right place but im after a line/account for plex on now tv box and smart tv all channels in uk thanks.

Hey i'm looking for a sever for the MAG250 box, needs to have foreign sport channels; Poland - Nsport & TVP Sport. Preferably some Swedish & Danish too.. HD if possible

Hi

looking for a iptv service to use on my enigma 2 xpeed lx2 box on openvix.
Would prefer a service with all channels including VOD and with the opportunity to test it first please.

thanks

Hi does anyone do subscriptions for movies and live sorts 3pm kick off etc first plex??? Or iptv can you send me details with prices.. to be used on LG smart TV. Thanks

IPTV test and price for dual core android box rock 3188 dont need test until lunch time tomorrow cheers

looking for an iptv sub to use on an openbox v8s preferably with all channels movies and sports including 3pm kick offs and with the opportunity to test first please

Cheers

Hey Guys,

Need IPTV for Vu+ Solo2

Dublin, Republic Of Ireland
IPTV (FOX Sports, NBCSN, BEIN, All sports channels for Premier League games & NFL)
Only PM me if you have a list of channels + prices

Thanks

Hi I'm looking for sky HD and 3pm kick offs only can anyone do just these, how much? Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi looking for a Sports only package. Anyone offering a test m3u list please PM me. Need to check if its buffer free.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back