IPTV Server Request Thread - March, April, May 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for an IPTV sub that has US and other foreign sports channels. Not worried about anything other than sports. Require a trial before committing.

Hi,

Looking for a subscription for HD quality sports (football mainly) I have a droidbox T8-s plus, wanting to use the sub in Kodi. please pm me with details / pricing.

Thanks in advance.

Smoggy333

Hi Guys,
I'm looking for all Football HD channels (especially UK 3pm kick offs).
I have the Zgemma H.2H, kodi on a laptop, Samsung TV IPTV app.

I would ideally prefer if i could use it with the Zgemma and/or Samsung IPTV app.

Please state all different subscription options, 1/3/6/12 months.

Thanks in advance

Looking for a plex server with vod and iptv (mostly sports) if anyone on here supplys them seen them on fleebay but staying away from there for obvious reason would like to test then pay for month then yearly if all good.
Pm me

For use on zgemma, laptop and phone in work ;)

Last edited:
I was recently at a friends and he had a MAG250 with all Uk Channels, Some Global and all Football including 3 o'clock games. he also had a menu with a lot of movies/tv series on demand.

If anyone can provide a similar server please PM with prices. i would also like a test period over a weekend if possible

I am looking for an IPTV provider for all Uk/Ireland channels for Kodi
Please Reply with Channel list/price. Must be able to test beforehand.
Thanks

Im looking for a Plex server for a Now TV box. with All UK sky, 3 o'clock football and VOD.

Ideally i would like a test please PM with prices.

Currently using lines, but interested in testing iptv. I am looking for UK & US to view via Kodi.

Please let me know what you can offer.

looking for people that need resellers of iptv mainly just sports package but will consider full packages if everything works ie epg showing what is on that certain channel pm me with details thank you

Last edited:
I'm looking for a sports package for UK and other countries to watch 3pm football games.

I would like the services to cover a wide range of devices (kodi, android and iOS iptv apps as well as enigma2)

If you could PM me and details.

Looking for UK all sly iptv sub to use on Android box and phone. Test would be required if possible. Please PM. Thx
CKING android app installed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back