IPTV Server Request Thread - March, April, May 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, new to IPTV, looking mainly for football inc 3pm, got plex, kodi and zgemma box, whichever works best, trial appreciated

Hi looking for enigma2 IPTV sub mainly football I have installed iview HD app so a test to use that or similar would be ideal

hi guys,

i'm looking for an iptv service on a zgemma h2s, h2h and a mag250. they don't have to be the same service but they do all need to include hd sports and movies, 3pm's and catchup. i will likely be purchasing a number of these subs for other users so i am happy to pay more for a reliable service to stop the moaning coming back at my end.

i have all these boxes and would like to try the services out prior to committing, i would also need instructions on how to install (for myself or others)

thanks in advance

A.

Hi I'm Looking for a quality iptv sub for Samsung smart tv with hd movies and all football etc. Would like a 24 hour test if possible so I can try it before I buy

Thanks in advance

---------- Post Merged at 02:32 PM ----------

If 24 hour test is not possible I'm willing to pay for 1 month to try it out. Thanks

I'm looking for a IPTV sub for enigma 2 box. All 3pm games and World channels too and HD movies.

I would like a 24hr Test line before committing. Thanks.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Hi all, I'm looking for a good, reliable Plex server suggestions please. 24/48hour test before buying would be ideal.
Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back