IPTV Server Request Thread - March, April, May 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for iptv for my firestick or samsung tv, whichever suits

Mostly for football

Payment via paypal with a trial period to test out

Thanks

Test line for IPTV please, for the items listed below, only from TK - VIP members, I want quality not quantity.

1. Premium USA HD
2. Premium UK HD
3. All 3pm kickoffs
4. All English speaking sport channels
5. VOD
6. Adult
7. All PPV

- Must be for Enigma 2 Vu Duo 2
- Must be able to make a bouquet, I I dont want to use TSMedia or Kodi, I want to go straight to it through bouquet
- Must have EPG

Thanks

Looking for iptv the ideal applicant will supply sly Atlantic HD and box nation HD using a wetek play running libreelec

---------- Post Merged at 11:20 PM ----------

If this turned out to be possible please pm me

Test line for IPTV please, for the items listed below, only from TK - VIP members, I want quality not quantity.

1. Premium USA HD
2. Premium UK HD
3. All 3pm kickoffs
5. VOD
6. Adult
7. All PPV

- Must be able to make a bouquet, I I dont want to use TSMedia or Kodi, I want to go straight to it through bouquet
- Must have EPG

Thanks

Looking for iptv the ideal applicant will supply sly Atlantic HD and box nation HD using a wetek play running libreelec

---------- Post Merged at 11:20 PM ----------

If this turned out to be possible please pm me

1. Premium USA HD
2. Premium UK HD
3. All 3pm kickoffs
5. VOD
6. Adult
7. All PPV

- Must have EPG

Thanks
Hi, if possible please PM me too.
Thanks

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

hi

looking for an iptv service that offers hd uk channels where available. i'd also need on demand box sets, movies and catchup where available. this service will be for resale once installed onto zgemma/mag boxes so it needs to be good enough that i won't get the headache.
seller panel required and 24 hour test to make sure it's right for me

i'll be installing onto a mag to test but would need instructions to pass on for zgemma or other boxes

thanks

A.

1. Premium USA HD
2. Premium UK HD
3. All 3pm kickoffs
5. VOD
6. Adult
7. All PPV

- Must have EPG

Get in touch if this is poss.

ok guys i have tried lots of people who say they are HD for movies and sport which turn out not to be and just a waste of time, so if not a hd service please do not waste my time and your.
What i require is a hd movies and sports service plus 3pm kickofs for samsung smart tv in the uk at a reasonable price also adult and american and EPG guide for uk chanels. If you can help with this then please pm me and i will contact you for a test. Thanks in advance

Hi All,

I am looking for an IPTV for all channels, UK (Sky Sports / Movies in HD) with US channels in HD or Sky UK with Arabic Channels such as BEIN Sports, OSN if possible including 3pm kick off.
Please note that I am interested in a quality stable connection which the Moderators or VIP's may use.

Thank you

1. Premium USA HD
2. Premium UK HD
3. All 3pm kickoffs
5. VOD
6. Adult
7. All PPV

Hi

Im looking for a reliable IPTV server with all English channels movies sports etc

Only option for me is android box

Trial must be offered

Looking for a stable provider of iptv to run through kodi. Sports mainly but uk sly would also be of interest. Thanks in advance

Sent from my LG-K350 using Tapatalk

Looking for stable iptv with a test please. Need most of the UK channels and hopefully 3pm kickoffs and PPV events too.

Hi,

Looking for quality IPTV sub for UK SKY HD and USA HD channels. Must work on KODI and Enigma2 box. Will need a test.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back