IPTV Server Request Thread - November/ December/ January 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I would like to try out a few trials now with my firestick. I use TIVIMATE app premium so will need a service that I can use with this app. Would prefer not to use a VPN if possible. Thanks

Hi I am looking for a iptv package to use with a x96q running nordvpn and tivimate

Full UK package
Sports
3pm kick offs
PPV
Movies

No freezing or dropping off

24 trial please if possible, current provider freexes on bt with commentary going and eurosport keeps
going in a loop

Hi ..looking for a new iptv provider...am using firestick with X3U extreme editor player ....all English,Irish PPV ...3pms and a good VOD....Prices and sub lengths please...thanks

Hi I am looking for a iptv package to use with google tv chromecast must come with vpn app iptv bctv
Full UK package
Sports
PPV
Movies
Catch up
Thanks

Looking for a new sub.

All UK and US Sports in FHD
PPV
UK Channels FHD
Catch Up
EPG
Running on a Samsung Smart TV

No resellers

Hi looking for a decent cheap back up sub. Will be mainly used for football, and secondly uk channels. Ideally would prefer to use in mytvonline on my formuler but not a deal breaker but preferred if possible.
Looking for a trial first please

Looking for a new sub.

All UK and US channels
PPV
Catch Up
EPG
VOD
Option to add up to 3 connections for multiroom

I am new to the IPTV scene but I will be active going forward on this site for learning on the setup of different boxes etc and testing different apps to see what suits best. Wish I came across this site first on my IPTV journey :)

Currently I am using an Nvidia shield and my tablet, tried a few apps and my favourite so far is TiviMate.

I currently have 2 subs live for a month (well 2 weeks left now), and want to find a reliable service going forward so I can assist friends and family with possible setups to suit requirements in the future. I have been doing a lot of youtubing and on google this past couple of weeks to better my knowledge but will now start to have a look through this website which seems an excellent source of information..

I was going to trial (well pay) for another today but when you start to get offered unbelievable deals followed by asking for payment via a strange link I thought I better start to look for a better way to continue my IPTV journey which is how I came across this site :) I guess a lot of scammers in the market.

Hi,

Looking for IPTV over 2 Isps with 4 connections (its for both my houses)

I am looking for the usual sky FHD channels with catch up tv good selection of vod

MUST HAVE good INDIAN and PAKISTAN channels.

I paid no more than £85 last year so want a price match or cheaper (DONT message me if you can't do this)

Direct suppliers ONLY with their own panel!

Hi.

I would like to try out an IPTV service for a Mí TV stick.

Would like

Full UK package
Full American channels
Full Australian channels
Sports
3pm kick offs
PPV
Movies
7 day playback

Thanks

Hi guys

I am looking a good reliable iptv service that has all uk tv listings with no interruption's during the 3pm kick offs and live ppv events.

the service needs a good selection of films/tv shows that doesn't require a VPN.

using a mag 351

Thanks

Last edited:
Need a new service now so you may have messaged me a couple of months ago

I watch a lot of international sport so the following would be awesome:
UK FHD Sports
All the big NCAA Football Games
Streams for all NFL Games
AFL when it's back on
Other American sport

Many thanks in advance!

Need a new provider as old one of 3 years has stopped.
Using a mag 254 box.
Need both uk racing channels racing uk/sky sports racing
BT sports and sky sports and all boxing ppv
And a decent selection of upto date MOD
Must have a trial and not buffer/stutter.
Thanks in advance

Hi there,

Looking for a new sub please. Would needaA 24 / 48HR test test please. Wouls also be interested in [;EX is you have it. Thanks - For Android ;)

Looking for reliable IPTV service for a ZGemma H2S/Firestick/Macbook. Must have:

Glitch free service, no buffering
FHD, HD, SD Channels
PDC Darts 1 & 2
Full UK & USA channels inc sports
PPV Channels
Full EPG
Good VOD Movies & Boxsets
Catch Up TV
Built in VPN
Paypal

Looking for 24/48 initial trial. Direct supplier only please with good support.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back