IPTV Server Request Thread - November/ December/ January 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
morning ...i am looking to use Tivimate on my new Nvidia box..any uk iptv suppliers for this... i have my own vpn ..

a trial would be nice

cheers

Hi there I found a very professional Sky Q looking service on twitter based in Edinburgh but that page has been taken down.

I'm looking for a service that is very professional looking which resembles sky Q. Setting this up for my parents so wanting it to be as close to the sky q as possible. I can attach screenshots of what the service looked like.20201129_130805.jpg20201129_130858.jpg

Attachments

• 20201129_130755.jpg
    20201129_130755.jpg
    263.2 KB · Views: 101
Last edited by a moderator:
Hi looking for a 24 test iptv line. Currently using a formuler z7+

Must include
All uk channels including Indian
3pm kick offs
Full working epg
Vod and adult not required

Looking for a good IPTV service for HD indian channels with good EPG, channel recording on zgemma box. Want satellite type setup e.g. jedi or xstream editor

Hello....

I'd like to trial of IPTV service that uses Jedi Maker Xstream on zgemma. Hopefully a good service with EPG.

Thanks!

Hello,

I'm looking for a service that concentrates on a full UK package. All ppvs and latest films added. Using firesticks, with any software that works best.

Direct if possible.
Please drop me a message.
Cheers.

I am looking for a new IPTV provider but would insist on 24 hr trial to start with today.

full HD and HD sports channels inc BEIN/Sky/BT supersport, ifollow.
All UK sky channels and good selection of movies / USA channels etc documentries and VOD , 24 / 7 channels and
essential that you have a good solid stream for live sport

Looking for reliable IPTV service using firestick 4k

FHD, HD, SD Channels
Full UK & USA channels inc sports
EPL & Ifollow matches
Full EPG
Built in VPN
Adult
PPV

Thanks

Hi
Looking for an IPTV sub for my firestick - perfect player or TIVImate.

Must have Hungarian Channels !
also VOD films and live sport. And epg

looking for a quick line test (no sport) to prove no buffering

Cheers
Neil

Hi, Im looking for an IPTV sub for all UK channels including sport, ppv, ifollow etc.
Also VOD.
For firestick.
Preferably using TiviMate.
Must be stable and reliable.

24 - 48hr trial please.

Thanks.

I'm currently using a Tox1 android box along with Tivimate app. Also using a VPN.

Looking for a service that concentrates on UK/USA channels with Sports package. My current sub buffers a lot during Premier League games on a weekend so want one that's reliable. I'd prefer a quality service and fewer channels over thousands of channels with poor service. VOD preferred but not essential.

Would like a trial if possible. Preferably on a weekend.

Thanks

Hi,

Looking for IPTV service to use on my iPhone data 4g when not at home or on wifi.

will buy a 12month sub. No extortionate prices.

no rip off merchants saying you get what you pay for and trying to use that line to sell me a package at £60+ per year when ive used the same supplier perfectly fine for less than £40. Just ive left android to iphone and supplier doesnt do apple.

Full UK IPTV with entertainment, kids, movies & sport
- All 3pm Football in UHD (only 30 sec delay) bein, supersport astro etc without a VPN required. NO freezing.
-PPV events
- Worldwide channels (USA, Canada)
- VOD with HD series and films
- Full EPG
- Good selection/working 24/7 channels.
- No resellers
- on hand support 24/7
- No VPN
- Trial required

Thanks

Looking for a fast, reliable iptv service with fast load up and good support from provider. Currently using jedi on zgemma and firestick 4k. Would like all uk channels, all sports channels, 24/7 channels and indian and pakistani channels that actually work !

Hi, I'm looking an iptv sub

I've an android box. Surfshark vpn app installed

Require live sports, and VOD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back