IPTV Server Request Thread - November/ December/ January 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I posted a few days ago but haven't seemed to find the right server yet. I am specifically looking for a sever for my Samsung IPTV app. I appreciate this isn't the best of ways to watch IPTV but this is all I have. I also need the channels to be properly organised e.g. UK channels, Pakistani Channels, etc. I am interested in cricket (specifically india/pakistan cricket), Other sports like Football/premier league and movies. I am also of Pakistani decent so any Pakistani channels would be greatly appreciated too. Looking for a trial before I buy. DM please. Thanks

Hi Folks

I’m looking for a good iptv supply for uk channels including all live football including ppv football and 3pm kicks offs,
i need a reliable service that is not getting blocks or freezes during the football kick off times,
i am using FIRESTICK and have IP VANISH installed.

Guys I’m after an app based trial on LG tv so obviously I can’t use a vpn a trial is a must 3pm all sports uk/USA and Ppv must be solid reliable Merry Xmas guys

Hi ,

looking for FHD IPTV provider that provides best streaming quality and with out stuttering and pak/international selection.

to use on android box

thank you

I'm looking for a IPTV Package for myself then some friends and family. Hopefully someone reliable that doesn't do a runner.
To run on windows 10 and firesticks.
Monthly/6/12 costs

Full UK Package
PPV
Live Footy
VOD
Catchup
No blocks and have vpn their end. No freezing.

Looking for an FHD IPTV Provider for my LG TV Smart TV APP , not oversold, no stuttering, all channels including racing / sis racing if possible please...I can use a vpn if necessary via Torguard.
Like a 48 - 72 Hour Trial to test first will purchase 6 month subscription message with pricing and for my mac if needed to activate trial

Provider of 2.5 years has finally called it a day so looking for a new provider. So long as I can see all the footy and decent support is pretty much all I'm looking for.

Thanks!

Hi - Please read whole post before contacting me, especially what I am looking for! Thanks

I’m looking for a full subscription to run on my formula z8 mainly but also on a few other devices , I want a sub that includes the following at minimum: (please make sure when contacting me you mention that you include all the points below or I will only end up asking about it)

Full UK package
All 3pm Kick Offs without the need of a VPN and obviously no blocking (No block due to a workaround or fix, not just because you haven’t been targeted yet)

A good selection of VOD that gets regularly updated

PPV channels (box office etc)

Catch-up

Good support from staff

looking for a iptv service full package to cover uk sports 3pm kickoffs vod indian and ppv box office. to run on smart iptv app on tv

Hi, been a while since i posted, thought i had found a good service but not the case anymore. I am looking for a service to provide the following for my Mag box:

No VPN
Catch up TV
VOD / TV Series
All Sports
3pm EPL, EFL
PPV
All UK channels
US / CAN
Trial
Monthly payments

If you do offer all this please get back to me please

Hi everyone, looking for a source with EFL / iFollow games in good quality please. Must be good quality without VPN required. Ideally with options for Windows/Browser, Android app and Zgemma.
Plsase don't message me if you don't have reliable iFollow channels.
Cheers!

Hi,

I am looking for an IPTV service to replace firestarter which went offline yesterday. Ideally a like for like replacement, but at a minimum it needs to have all UK channels and sport in decent quality. Will do a 1 month subscription to begin and then a 6 month subscription after if all is well.

I use it on firestick and have VPN. Needs to be reliable and preferably a decent support service.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back