IPTV Server Request Thread - November/ December/ January 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for an IPTV trial
Pretty new to the IP TV stuff
mainly movies and TV channels - not really interested in sports
I have a Zgemma H.2H and a smart TV with Android (Sony Bravia) so would need help setting up on either of these - though I'm pretty techy!

Looking for IPTV sub for all UK football.

Using Duplex IPTV app on LG tv or Windows 10 pc with Nord VPN if needed.

No freezing or blocks.

Free trial would be awesome :)

Full UK package including FHD and HD with catch-up a plus.

* All EPL matches including 3PM kickoffs
* PPV Channels
* Full EPG
*Zgemma h2h using Jedi IPTV
*Samsung Smart TV
*Android device
*A 24hr test

Need to use at least 3-4 devices simultaneously
I already have VPN sorted

Looking for a good reliable IPTV sub, using smartIPTV on an android . Would like to get away from Smart IPTV so a setup to something else would be great too. Cheers

Looking for subscription for all UK channels including PPv sport and weekend football.

Needs to have really good VOD section as that's what will be mainly used for.

Currently subscription freezes alot on normal channels so looking for alternative.

Using STB EMU Pro app on firestick

Tedt if possible then prices for 1 3 6 and 12 month

Cheers

Looking for a reliable sub for IPTV. Android TV box, Mainly UK and US. Not worried about VOD or Sports and must allow my Tivimate app, no custom stuff pls.

Looking for subscription for all UK channels including PPV sport and weekend football.

Using STB EMU Pro app on firestick but open to alternative apps.

Test if possible then prices for 1 3 6 and 12 month

Cheers

Looking for a trial, experienced user. Will be using a Shield and tivimate (will not use another 3rd party app so I require XC/m3u). You must provide monthly subs, I will not be signing up for longer than a month at a time and my limit will be around £10. I require all the UK channels (the vast majority must be FHD), and US movie channels. catchup is a nice to have, VOD is a nice to have, reliability and no buffering at peak times is a must. I will be using a vpn. I want a professional service that does not advertise all over the place (if you have a facebook page I am not interested, if you advertise on reddit constantly i am not interested), preferably even invite only and with limited users. Do not waste my time or yours if you do not fit these requirements. Preferably you have a discord server or telegram group for keeping up to date with any issues.

Last edited:
Looking for reliable Iptv for enigma 2. SD and 720 channels most important. Looking for Uk sport and 3pm kick offs. 24hr year essential

Hi I'm looking for a reliable iptv for use on the zgemma using Jedi makerxtream with
Football 3pm kick offs
UK sports.
Good vod

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back