IPTV Server Request Thread - November/ December/ January 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi

I’ve just come to the end of my subscription elsewhere and would like a trial if possible please

Running Amazon 4K stick in two separate rooms but would trial on one
Thanks

Dan

Looking for a backup provider, I require an m3u and don't want to be tied into using apps provided by the supplier, will mainly be using an enigma2 box (don't want to use a supplier plugin), I'm comfortable managing my lists via suls.

My channel requirements are:

UK TV and movies
US TV and movies
Sport including ifollow

Absolutely zero VOD, not interested in paying extra or having it on my subscription.

Thank you.

Requirements;

IPTV for UK Channels + Sports and PPV. (All football is a must).

VOD is NOT required.

Needs to work on zgemma via XTREAM plugin.

Pay monthly option.

Test ideally 48 hours.

Note: I have already contacted a few people but have been ignored so these people need not reach out again.

Thank you.

Hi guys.

I am currently using ZGemma H2H box with wooshbuild infinity, but can also use on either android smart tv or firestick.

looking to try out an IPTV service for the following:

All UK Sky/Virgin Channels
Would be for my parents so they would need reliable Indian channels to be working from UK and Abroad.
VOD (Maybe but not that important)
EPG
24hr/48hr trial
no glitching on any channels
Looking for a Quality provider have had 2 in the past and they never work as good.
Looking potentially for 12 months
VPN to be on server side.

Would need a trial first.

Hi Guys

I am looking for a good reliable iptv supplier for uk/world channels including all live football matches ppv events and 3pm kicks offs. with a high selection of vod/tv series and a 4k section that be updated regularly.

I need a reliable service that is not getting blocks or freezes during the football/event kick off times. with or without vpn it doesn't matter.

I have a mixture of smart tv, stb app, mags, formuler z8 boxes.

any suggestions?

Thanks

Hi,

Looking for IPTV, to be used for sky channels unavailable over satellite.
  • All channels
  • Region does not matter, as long as fast for UK
  • Will be running through TVHeadend (to mix in satellite channels)

Hi All, I'm after a vod only service to run on a fire cube TV, regularly updated and stable, have tried Plex previously but any vox that works, initial trial preferred. Thanks.

Hey guys, looking for a VOD mainly to replace my current one, as it's not getting updated as much as I'd like, want to continue using the IPTV smarters app.

If there's a VOD with a reliable IPTV service that goes with it then I wouldn't mind hearing about them aswell, could always do with a backup IPTV.

Thanks in advance.

Looking for a reliable IPTV sub
I'm after a test line has to work with xtream editor, its for enigma 2 and will be wanting two lines from the same ip address (one for living room and one for bedroom) so will need to know how much for two, will also want to know if i will have to use a vpn or not also will only buy monthly been ripped off in the past so im not interested in 3,6,12 months sub.

Last edited:
Looking for a reliable IPTV sub

Full Irish and UK Package
Football
NFL
UFC
Adult
USA

**Please provide a channel list and prices**

Full UK Package for 4k Firestick Device
PPV
Live Footy
No blocks and have vpn their end. No freezing.

Please state your prices when contacting. Anyone who has contacted me previously can ignore this request.

Thanks

Hi there,
I have a Zgemma h9s, I run digibit VPN on it,
I have recently asked for a sub but seem to struggle to find anyone who can supply a stable NO FREEZING sub,
I want all sports, so I have options to watch all footy, I want UK channels, so I can flick between entertainment, movies, sports without having to go back to VM box,
I want xxx, VOD and TV Series,
Seems I can't find anyone who can do VOD and TV Series as well as live TV for Zgemma,
I would really like some recommendations off vets or supporters,
As you guys always have helped me out in the past,
Plus I trust your judgement

Cheers

Stixyboy

Looking to IPTV with good HD Indian channel coverage up to date EPG on indian channels and allows recording. I'm using Formuler Z8 box... can you message if you are able to provide this... thanks

Hi there. Have an Amazon fire tv stick lite and am looking for Saturday afternoon English football league, English premier league, ifollow, red button please. Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back