iPTV servers

Hi all
I'm really confused with iptv servers, I have had a few trials from recommendations on here but do not understand what the difference is between the various servers that the providers use. Many of the suppliers use the same servers so I do not understand what if any the difference are
Is there a guide as to what server does what and the technical specifications ?

Most 'providers' are resellers reselling access to servers, many resellers would be selling access to the same server as there are fewer servers than there are resellers. The Server owner is the real provider but they rarely sell directly and don't deal directly with the end user, that is all down to the reseller.

The quality of the reseller is important, some will sell you a sub and then not communicate with you until it's time to renew, while others will communicate any issues and/or help with any queries you have.

Hi all
I'm really confused with iptv servers, I have had a few trials from recommendations on here but do not understand what the difference is between the various servers that the providers use. Many of the suppliers use the same servers so I do not understand what if any the difference are
Is there a guide as to what server does what and the technical specifications ?
No there is no guide because no one is allowed to name servers or providers

There's reseller, providers then suppliers. You'll mostly deal with resellers (majority), providers are fewer and suppliers even fewer. Suppliers only really deal with providers.

You can get servers from uk and abroad there is also different stream sources available but an open forum isn’t the place to go into detail.
People selling most servers are resellers as grog has pointed out.
Server owners will deal with there sellers and there own end users the important bit is communication and support which again grog pointed out.
The best way of looking at services is like looking at a food chain tbh a lot will offer the same streams and some will have different streams some will have vod some won’t

Exceptionally good servers & there staff are getting few & far between: no social media etc, more trust wise..still some rubbish out there.. as the users above have mentioned similar servers/ different source/ setup.. iptv is old now, some people think it’s just surfaced.. still occasionally with issues.. good provider will get u out of an issue:-)

You will be surprised chaps. Quite a few actual server owners are now trying to scale down.

Because its actually resellers that are causing them issues. With blocks etc.

I have had quite a few trials off here in the past only one has ever refused to give me a dns

Plus I would expect a price increase in most decent servers within the next month or two.

I have had quite a few trials off here in the past only one has ever refused to give me a dns

That's probably because you're a VIP and members trust you not to be a spy. A new member would most likely find it more difficult to be provided with a DNS.

you will more than likely, as has been said, be dealing with a reseller.

use one that you are happy with as regards content and also communication.

what you need to remember is that everyone in this game is swamped with banal questions on a daily basis.

if you do your homework regarding setup and fault finding then there will be pretty much no issue going forwards as long as you are happy with your test / initial sub.

if your supplier has an info group or a means of asking other users on the same server if there are any issues then that is a bonus.

my opinion is that a lot of long standing resellers will not open themselves to risk due to already having a large client base, that doesnt mean that all relatively new suppliers are bad :laughing:

Exceptionally good servers & there staff are getting few & far between: no social media etc, more trust wise..still some rubbish out there.. as the users above have mentioned similar servers/ different source/ setup.. iptv is old now, some people think it’s just surfaced.. still occasionally with issues.. good provider will get u out of an issue:-)
every server, without fail, has issues at times. sometimes its local issues, sometimes its stream supplier issues.

communication is a massive bonus, even if it is via a post on a telegram / discord or other platform informing of issues.

my opinion is find someone you trust and stick with them through thick and thin as long as they communicate and solve issues.

some people will subscribe for 12 months and want a full refund once the first issue occurs, try asking the leading mainstream suppliers for a years money back once it pisses down with rain for a couple of hours.

if you use your initiative on here you will get a good supplier.

I think communication shouldn't be a bonus but part of the package. It really isn't difficult these days to have anonymous communication such as on Telegram.
And resellers should be upfront if there has been issues on their server rather than users trying to figure out if something wasn't good on their end.

Because there's a plethora of people who think they're dealing with a multi billion dollar company for £43 a year and expect 24/7 support and instant explanations every ten minutes on telegram
If resellers are ok with having 100 people email or message them rather than sending a broadcast message on Telegram saying "Service currently down will be back up in 1 hour" or "service affected, use VPN"
Would be far more efficient for everyone.

Where can i get £43 subs 😂

One of the biggest issues with telegram is people still don't read the chat and want their own individual answer so most of the time when there's an issue the chat will get locked so important messages don't get lost
But again some people think they then have to message the supplier directly which defeats the whole purpose anyway lol

Back