iPTV servers

One of the biggest issues with telegram is people still don't read the chat and want their own individual answer so most of the time when there's an issue the chat will get locked so important messages don't get lost
But again some people think they then have to message the supplier directly which defeats the whole purpose anyway lol
One way to go around this is to have a separate channel. One for announcements and the other for chit chats

That’s why you set everything to private
Yes I know its still not private mate. A reseller got caught they were in and pulled up evrey deleted message aswell got evrey single contact in mintues.

Plus telegram can see your messages if they get reported they take down a/c

So I assume a seseller will make £20 seems far to much hassle to me.

I know someone who sells iptv for £35, he pays £12 for the subscriptions. He has a customer base of 240ish so on average 20 renewals per month, 20 x the £23 profit = £460 per month/£5520 per year tax free money for him. He also makes a bit more by setting up firesticks and selling them with iptv and vpn on them. Not a bad little earner tbf.

1st person to know if the service is down, is the provider, getting hundreds of messages would quite frankly. Would annoy me. As for unemployed, provider, I honestly would not know

Yes I know its still not private mate. A reseller got caught they were in and pulled up evrey deleted message aswell got evrey single contact in mintues.

Plus telegram can see your messages if they get reported they take down a/c
Police get your Phone they get everything up no matter what! You need to host your own servers so your the one deleting everything you want avoiding to be seen public

every server, without fail, has issues at times. sometimes its local issues, sometimes its stream supplier issues.

communication is a massive bonus, even if it is via a post on a telegram / discord or other platform informing of issues.

my opinion is find someone you trust and stick with them through thick and thin as long as they communicate and solve issues.

some people will subscribe for 12 months and want a full refund once the first issue occurs, try asking the leading mainstream suppliers for a years money back once it pisses down with rain for a couple of hours.

if you use your initiative on here you will get a good supplier.
thats the best advice.
If you can find a great reseller stick with them. many just sell and you never hear from them agan

I've got two seperate providers and the content on each is completely different, both of these i had off here, they both have had issues but overall i'm happy with what they give me for the money, i don't care who they are, they don't care who i am,they could be owners or resellers, employed, self-employed or unemployed, i just want iptv.
Why don't people just pay up and vote with their feet if it's not what they want instead of expecting the perfect service for fifty quid a year? This refund and give me my money back culture wasn't around when i was peddling Ps1 games or even in the cs days!

I've got two seperate providers and the content on each is completely different, both of these i had off here, they both have had issues but overall i'm happy with what they give me for the money, i don't care who they are, they don't care who i am,they could be owners or resellers, employed, self-employed or unemployed, i just want iptv.
Why don't people just pay up and vote with their feet if it's not what they want instead of expecting the perfect service for fifty quid a year? This refund and give me my money back culture wasn't around when i was peddling Ps1 games or even in the cs days!
People look back at c/s and think it worked perfectly the fact is it didn't like anything else if you had a bad server it was crap

IPTV is genrally fine you will have small issues from time to time and normally there ate multiple choices to watch football.

99% of issues are the user end.

People look back at c/s and think it worked perfectly the fact is it didn't like anything else if you had a bad server it was crap

IPTV is genrally fine you will have small issues from time to time and normally there ate multiple choices to watch football.

99% of issues are the user end.
Most struggled to even set it up. Didnt see as much resellers around either because they didnt have to just put a link and username and password in lol

Most struggled to even set it up. Didnt see as much resellers around either because they didnt have to just put a link and username and password in lol
Sellers on the Bay sold tens of thousands of pre loaded skybox f5/f8s along with tens of thousands of free gifts. 5 minute video on youtube add a cline update channel list bingo.

Sellers on the Bay sold tens of thousands of pre loaded skybox f5/f8s along with tens of thousands of free gifts. 5 minute video on youtube add a cline update channel list bingo.
C-line was never the best choice if you remember Mr moshi.

I think Nlines were the better option they were a bit more tricky.

A good cccam server with clines was solid enough. used Cline's on his euro/UK service.
That's because they were much easier to setup an easier for end user. Back in the day it was easy to find c-line providers but N-line was much harder.

Last edited by a moderator:
Get a test line first to make sure you are happy with their service and get someone that has a dedicated online support forum ( and not just an e-mail address ) so you aware of any issues as they happen. Also you can get help for any issues you are having(if any) And never just go on price alone as the cheapest won't be good and good won't be cheapest.

Back