iPTV servers

I knew thete was another. I think mgcamd was considered top of the tree
Nope oscam always top everytime. A well run cccam server was just as good trust me the best thing about oscam you could run multiple lines it would always pick the best connection with the lowest ecm times.

Blimey.. your all taking me back.. wonder how many these days could tamper with the Zgemma& f5’s etc compared to iptv of today,..:-)& the lies I had to tell the s*y man I needed the ????LNB For my freeview box:-)hybrid Lnb

Last edited:
Blimey.. your all taking me back.. wonder how many these days could tamper with the Zgemma& f5’s etc compared to iptv of today,..:-)& the lies I had to tell the s*y man I needed the ????LNB For my freeview box:-)
That is what TeamViewer is for lost count how many i did for members

Blimey.. your all taking me back.. wonder how many these days could tamper with the Zgemma& f5’s etc compared to iptv of today,..:-)& the lies I had to tell the s*y man I needed the ????LNB For my freeview box:-)
Not many I suppose. The only thing I never got to try was cable as it wasn't in my area then.

Yes I had that.. can’t remember the name now?? Was it eurovox or something:-)
Got starveiw boxes for people who wanted them. But I think after they went dead you could get it on enigma 2 in sd. But not as many bothered as you got HD on c/s. Then we all know iptv come along which was crap in the beginning.

Last edited:
Got starveiw boxes for people who wanted them. But I think after they went dead you could get it on enigma 2 in sd. But not as many bothered as you got HD on c/s. Then we all know iptv come along which was crap in the beginning.
You could get sports and movies in SD and HD for years on E2 cable lines before VM changed everything, when they stopped SD broadcast, kryptview and eurovox etc were knackered. E2 was ok for both for at least 2-3 years afterwards.
Back then, IPTV was like watching YouTube on a Nokia, on a plane.

i remember it well too, my mrs would ring and say there are a load of your mates here waiting for you to update cards lol.
still have the programmers, glitchers and the 48 and 56 pin tsop readers, can remember desoldering and resoldering into the box to get the box key, i must have had good eyes then!

Anyone remember the old on digital card share from many years ago.
For sure …. H and HU cards is when I got in the game. For a while I was selling loaders on Ebay - but that got to be burdensome. And, don’t even get me started on Paypal freezes!! By the way, this is my first post here. Glad to be a new member and looking forward to gleeming all sorts of insider information. :)

Peace!!

Back