Iptv smarters player Samsung smart tv

Am i correct in saying “smarters” is on LG app store in the UK and samsung is only allowing it in USA at the moment?

If thats correct is it possible to run a VPN connected to TV and use a USA connection to get the app?
(i cant test that method as my TV is android)

That is correct but to what I've heard providers have to pay £90 for there ddns to be registered to it and as far as I'm aware only America for Samsung but could try with vpn and see

The app is only available for Samsung owners that have Smart-TV's with Tizen 4.0 OS. It's simple to use (my only problem is shite IPTV providers who's service suck match day's)

yes you can use vpn to get it on samsung. i have done it.
use vpn on phonn and hotspot to conect to tv. download the app then once you have the app you can disconnect your phone and connect to wifi again and log in as long as your provider has enabled dns.
to the people complaining about the price, it was either that or end user pay for the app. it costs an absolute fortune to get an app in the samsung and lg store (trudt me i looked int getting an app added and its not for the faint hearted) so costs are needed to be recouped from somewhere. the cost to enable dns really isnt that much bearing in mind how many customers will be happy.

Change your TV setting to usa on Samsung and smarters player should be there I was speaking to my provider he did that and was there just found what he sent me If you run first time instalation on your tv and set as usa instead of united kingdom you can get iptv smarters in the samsung store

Change your TV setting to usa on Samsung and smarters player should be there I was speaking to my provider he did that and was there just found what he sent me If you run first time instalation on your tv and set as usa instead of united kingdom you can get iptv smarters in the samsung store

Ok will try it and see the outcome. You think turn off auto update? And keep it set in USA??

I'd defo turn off "auto update". If you really need an update, which is quite unlikely, you can do it manually. If possible download a copy of firmware that works and save it somewhere in case they wipe it out again in the future.

Managed to do it need do something during selecting the network

Managed to install masters. Just wont be usual uk apps such bbc iplayer itv etc.

yes you can use vpn to get it on samsung. i have done it.
use vpn on phonn and hotspot to conect to tv. download the app then once you have the app you can disconnect your phone and connect to wifi again and log in as long as your provider has enabled dns.
to the people complaining about the price, it was either that or end user pay for the app. it costs an absolute fortune to get an app in the samsung and lg store (trudt me i looked int getting an app added and its not for the faint hearted) so costs are needed to be recouped from somewhere. the cost to enable dns really isnt that much bearing in mind how many customers will be happy.
Managed to do it need do something during selecting the network

Managed to install masters. Just wont be usual uk apps such bbc iplayer itv etc.
Do you need to use a VPN?

Just a quick question...is it possible to do series link recordings via the iptv samsung tv route?

Back