Iptv smarters player Samsung smart tv

Aye I understand that but not my TV So ive no idea how to go about that at all

It's a mate who wants to change over from using smart IPTV cause he hates the layout
CHANGE SAMSUNG SMART TV HUB REGION TO US/UK – H-SERIES
To determine whether you own an H-series or F-series Samsung Smart TV, click on ‘Menu’ on your remote control. Then go to Support –> Contact Samsung. Check the Model Code. If you see an H after the first four characters, you own an H-series Samsung Smart TV. If you see an F after the first four characters, you own an F-series Samsung Smart TV.

For H-Series Samsung Smart TV, follow these steps to change your Smart Hub region to US, UK, France.

1. Click on the “Menu” button on your Samsung remote control.
  2. Go to “Smart Hub”.
  3. Select “Reset Smart Hub”. Enter PIN if prompted.
  4. Choose your network.
  5. When the Terms & Conditions screen appears, click the following buttons on your remote control: », 2, 8, 9, «
  6. A list of all supported countries on your Samsung Smart TV will appear. Choose the region you wish to change your Samsung Smart TV hub to. (US, UK, France, Brazil, Germany, Australia..)
  7. Agree with the Samsung Terms.
  8. Continue the setup process. When the Smart Hub finished loading, all the new apps will appear.
CHANGE SAMSUNG SMART TV HUB REGION F-SERIES
If you own an F Series Samsung Smart TV, the steps needed to change your Smart Hub region differ a little.

1. Choose TV as source.
  2. Select Menu on the remote control.
  3. Select System.
  4. Choose Setup.
  5. Continue the set up.
  6. When you get to the Smart Hub Terms & Conditions page, press the following buttons on your remote control: Mute, Return, Volume Up, Channel Up, Return.
  7. Choose your new Samsung Smart TV region. (US, UK, France, etc.)
  8. Continue the setup as usual.
You can only have apps from one region at a time. This means you cannot load the US Hulu app with the UK BBC iPlayer app at the same time.

CHANGE SAMSUNG SMART TV HUB K SERIES
In order to change the K Series Samsung Smart TV region, follow these steps.

1. Choose TV as a source.
  2. Select Menu on the remote control.
  3. Select System.
  4. Choose Setup.
  5. Continue the setup.
  6. When you get to the Smart Hub Terms & Conditions page, press the following buttons on your remote control: Mute, Volume Up, Channel Up, Mute. OR
  7. forward, 2, 8, 9, rewind
  8. Choose your new Samsung Smart TV region.
  9. Continue the setup as usual.
CHANGE SAMSUNG SMART TV HUB REGION – JU OR JS SERIES
For Samsung models JU or JS, use the steps listed for F-Series. When you get to the Smart Hub TOS page, press the following combination: Mute+Return+Volume(+)+Channel(↑)+Mute.

HOW TO UNBLOCK/WATCH US/UK APPS ON SAMSUNG SMART TV REGION – VPN
Loading US/UK apps in your Samsung Smart TV Hub is not enough. You still need to change your geo-location in order to unblock these channels outside their regions. VPN allows you to change your IP address to an American or UK IP address. Here’s how to enable/setup VPN on Samsung Smart TV.

1. Sign up with VPN provider. ExpressVPN is a good example.
  2. Setup VPN on a VPN-compatible router. Smart TVs do not have a VPN client. That’s why you cannot install VPN directly on your Samsung Smart TV.
  3. When setting up VPN on your router, choose a VPN server in the US/UK region.
  4. Unblock and watch geoblocked apps on your Samsung Smart TV. (Netflix, Hulu, BBC iPlayer, Amazon Prime, HBO GO, ITV, 4Od..)

Smarters are a joke,I won't touch their app anymore,
I know it's personal choice but why people don't use a Android box or firestick baffles me as ur restricted with apps and any issues that might arise through blocks just using a TV.

Smarters are a joke,I won't touch their app anymore,
I know it's personal choice but why people don't use a Android box or firestick baffles me as ur restricted with apps and any issues that might arise through blocks just using a TV.
i agree smart tvs just cannot cope,

Its just tidier on a smart TV. I hate stuff having to be plugged in, extra PSU's, wires all over the place. Plus the missus can cope (just about) with everything on the one remote. No issues at all here with running IPTV and other apps on the LG (other than a small bug in Smarters).

Its just tidier on a smart TV. I hate stuff having to be plugged in, extra PSU's, wires all over the place. Plus the missus can cope (just about) with everything on the one remote. No issues at all here with running IPTV and other apps on the LG (other than a small bug in Smarters).
I Put Royaliptv app on the Missus Tv for her,was worth the few quid to save any hassle,She uses Netflix and Disney and the normal uktv apps also.I have not had to go near it,and no wires everywhere,Win Win

Maybe a issue if you need to use a VPN as you will probably need a VPN router which will hog you bandwith.

At the moment my provider doesn't need a VPN but of course that may change - which is one reason why I have 2xFire TVs and an Android box as well as the TV. But point taken about VPNs. I kinda like the idea of a Sony Bravia Android TV as presumably one could load VPN app(s) if required?

At the moment my provider doesn't need a VPN but of course that may change - which is one reason why I have 2xFire TVs and an Android box as well as the TV. But point taken about VPNs. I kinda like the idea of a Sony Bravia Android TV as presumably one could load VPN app(s)

I like the idea in theory all it takes is for sony or who ever not to support a app and you are in trouble.

Unlike Samsungs and LGs, I think you can sideload on to Sony Bravia's as they run Android. So, in theory, they can't decide to drop support for an app. At least that's how I understand it.

Someone may well know better?

Back