IPTV Still Buffering-Any Advice

nickyboy4

Using Sly Superfast, 20 d/l, 17 u/l, 19 ping
firestick 4k, samsung uhd tv, connected by ethernet, tried the usual on and off of the router and restarting the firestick, whether using xciptv or smarters i keep getting buffering and lockups when watching live sports, footie or F1, i've got a vpn but happens whether on or off, router is the latest sky one, have i got to start looking at my provider as my son has a different one with no hassles, i'm not expecting perfection but F1 was unwatchable yesterday-any advie much appreciated

Check on your account if broadband shield is switched off

Yesterday was an exception as there was a worldwide routing problems affecting all providers

Yeah yesterday was a world wide outage with broadband so that could explain your situation yesterday is it constantly happening you could take a trial from a different provider and see if it happens with a different provider

If you're only getting 20mbps download, it could be that other people in the house are sapping the speed at times and your speed isn't consistently fast enough to stream iptv. You could try it with everything else in the house disconnected from the WiFi except the firestick.

Yesterday was an exception as there was a worldwide routing problems affecting all providers
Whas there never noticed,

20 meg should run iptv ok. but you don't really want other on the net while you are watching IPTV channels. Take a test with a known good provider if you are still having problems it is your end that has the issue.

Thanks for all your advice, my provider reckons there was a down for a while on sunday, think i've got to wait until the weekend and see how the f1 goes, i'm using smarters now and it seems stable but it always seems fine until the big games are on, the thing is all providers claim theirs is the tops so i'll be doing what everyone else seems to do and look for recommendations in the correct forum

Thanks for all your advice, my provider reckons there was a down for a while on sunday, think i've got to wait until the weekend and see how the f1 goes, i'm using smarters now and it seems stable but it always seems fine until the big games are on, the thing is all providers claim theirs is the tops so i'll be doing what everyone else seems to do and look for recommendations in the correct forum
As a forum we can't recommend providers that's part and parcel of iptv my advice would be take a few trials off here and if you want to trial it for longer pay for a 1 month sub as a backup to your current provider

I think most decent suppliers load balance there servers now. Its just considered good practice

Moat decent suppliers do, but I bet there are some that don't. Best is to get a months subs from another supplier to compare the quality with the current supplier.

Mine waa the same on Sunday. Went to put the build up to F1 on at half 1 - nothing just a blank screen.
I messaged my supplier but also panicking put the feelers out for a new sub just in case. Just caught the start on a trial then supplier came back saying he reset connection and try again. Got it back now woop woop.

Fingers crossed it don't play up this weekend. My supplier til then has been very good.

In all honesty your not missing a lot in F1. It's like watching a carnival full of floats, everyone just following the lead vehicle. Rather watch international world paint drying championship.

Reactions: PCM
That's the whole point of sports though, one mans medicine is another mans poison, i tend to be more open minded, maybe my age!

I do agree F1 gets quite boring especially with the same team and driver dominating every damn year.

Dont mind it but wouldnt go out of my way to watch it.

Back