IPTV Still Buffering-Any Advice

Well i took the step of changing my supplier and in all fairness it seems to have cured it, won't be 100% certain until i watch the footie and F1 later but just show's sometimes check the obvious! Thanks for all the advice!

Well i took the step of changing my supplier and in all fairness it seems to have cured it, won't be 100% certain until i watch the footie and F1 later but just show's sometimes check the obvious! Thanks for all the advice!
How are you getting on with your new supplier?
I am looking for another supplier for one of our subs, as it's been nothing but hassle.
If yours is all good, could you pm info?
Thanks

This is the problem, finding the right sub. It might be ok for a day or two then when footballs on, freezing.
There are subs out there that are good but you have to wade through the 10's of 1000's of suppliers.
I'm friggin sure there's more selling than watching right now !!!!
Type in Google "itpv seller" say no more

Yes i agree with that, i’m a genuine no hassle customer but seem to be getting taken advantage of
I wouldn't take it personally - I had one minor hiccup with my sub yesterday whereas others with the same sub had no end of bother. It's difficult to pinpoint what's going on at the moment.

I have 3 different subs and the best of them, I still get issues with now and again, but they say it's to do with updates and I've just changed all subs from stb emu to xciptv. I know I have a wifi issue, so buying the ethernet adapters for the firesticks.
If this then solves a few wifi issues, then hopefully I'll be able to find out who the good suppliers are.

I wouldn't take it personally - I had one minor hiccup with my sub yesterday whereas others with the same sub had no end of bother. It's difficult to pinpoint what's going on at the moment.
I wonder if the supplier can pick and choose which client gets better connection? Mine has been nothing but one issue after another since I took the subs about 2 months ago, always buffers and pretty much unwatchable when big games are on, took a test from another supplier and the difference in video quality is very noticeable. The new supplier is more expensive but as the saying goes, you get what you pay for. Saying that, there seems to be a lot of issue recently.

I wonder if the supplier can pick and choose which client gets better connection? Mine has been nothing but one issue after another since I took the subs about 2 months ago, always buffers and pretty much unwatchable when big games are on, took a test from another supplier and the difference in video quality is very noticeable. The new supplier is more expensive but as the saying goes, you get what you pay for. Saying that, there seems to be a lot of issue recently.
That would make no sense at all - why would a provider take on a customer to provide them with a knowingly sub standard service to one they supply others with?

A provider can't pick and choose who gets a better connection (lmfao) Alot of providers when football is on run tests on security features which can only be tested on football days.
Another factor is trying to balance streams so everyone can try connecting

Not really had any problems.
A provider can't pick and choose who gets a better connection (lmfao) Alot of providers when football is on run tests on security features which can only be tested on football days.
Another factor is trying to balance streams so everyone can try connecting
Most suppliers by restreams from various sources. For every customer they are supposed to buy one connection. Other factors may include bandwidth on servers and if they are even using load balanceing servers.

Not really had any problems.

Most suppliers by restreams from various sources. For every customer they are supposed to buy one connection. Other factors may include bandwidth on servers and if they are even using load balanceing servers.
Yeah load balancing is only moving streams from 1 to another server

This is the problem, finding the right sub. It might be ok for a day or two then when footballs on, freezing.
There are subs out there that are good but you have to wade through the 10's of 1000's of suppliers.
I'm friggin sure there's more selling than watching right now !!!!
Type in Google "itpv seller" say no mor

Last edited:
I have 3 different subs and the best of them, I still get issues with now and again, but they say it's to do with updates and I've just changed all subs from stb emu to xciptv. I know I have a wifi issue, so buying the ethernet adapters for the firesticks.
If this then solves a few wifi issues, then hopefully I'll be able to find out who the good suppliers are.
I have now got ethernet adapters on my firesticks and I have to say, they have made a great improvement.
I have kept one of my original subs and found 2 more great (so far) suppliers. I have also tried a few of the trials from who'd pm'd me on TK requests and some were horrendous.
I'm quite happy to pass info of the good suppliers. Just PM if your interested.

I have now got ethernet adapters on my firesticks and I have to say, they have made a great improvement.
I have kept one of my original subs and found 2 more great (so far) suppliers. I have also tried a few of the trials from who'd pm'd me on TK requests and some were horrendous.
I'm quite happy to pass info of the good suppliers. Just PM if your interested.
Pleased you now have a good supplier but I would think carefully about giving recommendations. My theory has been if you find a good supplier you are fortunate by all means share it with those you trust i.e. family and close friends but giving it to anybody who messages you dont think so!

Agree fully as I personally tested over 70 different providers and what may work perfectly for one user could be buffering for another for various reasons and u still need backups as no provider will guarantee you smooth streaming specially during games or live events.
Some even with VPN get buffering and have to change VPN country.
So it is difficult to find a perfect provider and they cannot be blamed for that

Pleased you now have a good supplier but I would think carefully about giving recommendations. My theory has been if you find a good supplier you are fortunate by all means share it with those you trust i.e. family and close friends but giving it to anybody who messages you dont think so!
I would like the suppliers, do a little research on who's messaging before passing on information. From myself asking for suppliers on another thread, I have had around 40 responses.
Like so many others requesting on here that want a good decent service, it's a labyrinth with some really good genuine suppliers, then the ones who just want to rip you off.
There is also that saying "you get what you pay for", but I also notice that some dodgy suppliers have copied and pasted good suppliers info, then there also charging a good fee per month, so you'd think they must be good as they cost more than most. Then to lure you in, they'll do a great deal on a 3/6/12 month sub and this is when they really screw you over. Luckily not happened to myself as I'll only deal on a monthly basis but I know of others using this forum who have fallen for these tactics.

Back