IPTV through openbox

I loaded iptv sub onto a v8s the other day.
Worked surprisingly well.

All you have to do is rename your m3u list - WebTV.m3u
Transfer the file WebTV.m3u to your USB
Insert the USB
Press Menu
Go to Multimedia
Then WebTV
Press Yellow ( Ready by USB )
And it will load up.

Bit of pain navigating the menus but if you press left and right it skips 10 channels instead of holding up or down.
load the m3u file into notepad first and delete the channels you don't want to see
I found this a lot easier to find the channels then

I have setup several Openbox's on IPTV for customers in the last few days you just need to change the file name from whatever.m3u to WebTv.m3u upload it through Webtv app on your openbox (delete old channels on webtv first). the upside is it works quite well the downside is because you are uploading your m3u list so it doesn't update automatically unlike Mag, Smart tv's, Android etc. which if setup correctly will auto update channel lists and VOD.
Hi
I have had iptv on my oenbox v s from a member on this site it worked fine excet that all the channels wernt named and the guy didnt know how to do this
do you know anyone who could provide this service
Thanks
Paul

I've got a V8 box and my provider sent me iptv for a months trial for £10. Sadly it hasn't worked. I downloaded the file he sent me but when I tried it, it just said Read WebTV.m3u Failed! ? Anyone know what has occurred?

I've got a V8 box and my provider sent me iptv for a months trial for £10. Sadly it hasn't worked. I downloaded the file he sent me but when I tried it, it just said Read WebTV.m3u Failed! ? Anyone know what has occurred?
hi try WebTV instead of WebTV.m3u

A little bit of progress... It says the download was successful but... When I go into each channel it's just a black screen and each channel just says no name
hi how did you change your file name????????????????
surely not by renaming it as mine is still recognized by m3u

Back